32. Mess

Bonus ;)

***********MATURE***********

"Nnnggghhhh....o-oppa...." 

"Damn, I love it when you call me that" the man said as he bent down and wrapped his fingers around the throat of the person under him. 

The latter brought her hands up to try and get his hands off her throat, but her strength wasn't enough. The man realized that his partner didn't enjoy him choking her and thus took his hands off her throat and brought them up to her hair, but the second he took his hands off her throat, she realized that she liked his hands better when they were on her throat. 

"No" she choked out and tried to pull his hands back to her throat. "You like it, baby? You like it when I choke you like this?" the man asked as he thrust hard into her. 

She nodded and tugged his hands once again. "I need words, gurl. Tell me" he said. "Ch-Choke me" she said as he thrust into her repeatedly. 

"Good" he said and brought his hand back to her throat. He used his other hand to interlock his fingers with her. "Better" he huffed as he felt himself edge closer to coming into her. He gradually increased the pressure around her throat and soon, both of their bodies vibrated with the force of their orgasms. 

***********END OF MATURE SCENE**********

"I liked it" he said, falling onto the bed with soft pants. "Me too," she said softly, "but I'm still scared."

"Didn't you say you like me?" he asked. "I did" she said. "Then why are you hesitating?" he asked. "You know very well why, Oppa" she said. 

"I know, I know. I'm not forcing you, though. You are coming to me all by yourself. So I would like it better if you didn't keep hesitating" he said, placing a hand on her head and patting it softly. 

"I am not hesitating, oppa. Please understand. I do want to be with you wholeheartedly. I'm just terrified of what would happen if we got caught" she said. 

"Hmm. I get you. But believe me, your husband likes my friend as much as we like each other. I don't think he would oppose this too much" he said. 

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" she asked. 

"That he likes him....."

"But your friend is a man!" she exclaimed, and thus the man launched into a detailed explanation about the LGBT community and how everything was natural and how nothing was wrong. 

"Sure, cheating on your wife or husband is a crime, but he can't exactly help it, can he? He doesn't even know that he is gay. That is the reason why he keeps yelling at you for not giving him 'pleasure'. It isn't your fault. It's his gay self that can't feel it from a woman. I felt it perfectly. It felt awesome, to be honest" he said blatantly, making her blush and hide her face into his shoulder. 

"Thank you," she whispered, "but I think it is better if you leave now. We don't know when they might return."

"You are right. I will leave now. Take care, baby. Good night" he said and placed a long kiss on her forehead before leaving the King's mansion as discreetly as possible. 

For the past ten days, Jeongyeon had been meeting him every single time Jeongguk left to spend some time at the lake. She was a beautiful lady with wonderful charms that trapped Jimin right into her net the second his eyes fell on her. 

He knew that he was playing with his head on the guillotine when he decided to pursue the Queen, but he decided that it was worth it. As long as the Queen liked him back, nothing else mattered. 

He felt as if she was made right for him. Even if he had any doubts about his feelings for her, they got sealed tight the second he heard her ask him to make love to her a few hours ago. 

He walked towards the lake that Taehyung had shown him the other day and plopped down on the ground with his back resting against a tree. 

'What kind of mess did we get ourselves into? We are basically separating a married couple. That too the King and the Queen of a huge Kingdom' he thought and sighed heavily. 

Why couldn't his life be as peaceful as the water in the lake that he was staring at? 

His best friend, the man that he had been together with ever since the latter was born, had been in love with him for almost ten years and he had never realized it. He was starting to love a person that he wasn't supposed to love. The person who he was starting to love was starting to love him as well. The husband of the person he was starting to love was starting to love his best friend and his best friend was starting to love the husband of the person that he was starting to love. 

What kind of mess did they land themselves into?

Would it have been better if they had stayed in Mexico? Would it have been better if they had never thought of pursuing their Ph.Ds? Would it have been better if they had started working instead? 

How were their parents? Did they realize that their planes crashed into the ocean? Were they crying right now, realizing that their sons were no more? How long had it been since they went missing in the 'twenty first century'? 

He sighed once again and rubbed his face harshly. As he did so, his eyes landed on an abandoned boat a few meters away from him. Deciding that the center of the lake was the best place for him to relax his mind, he walked towards the boat and got into it carefully. 

It wasn't until he got into it that he realized that he didn't know how to row it. 

He sighed loudly and lay down in it with his arms supporting his head and stared at the stars in the sky. 

He looked at the oars attached to the boat and glared at them intensely, cursing his luck for not being able to row the boat. 

If only he knew how to use them.

If only they could move on their own. 

If only he could somehow make them move on their own.