28. Jealous

Continuation of the past........

*********MATURE**********

A series of gasps and grunts filled the air with a speed that was too fast for either of them to keep up with but with a pleasure that was too intense for either of them to let go of.

"Faster, faster" Chaeyoung chanted as her husband slammed into her repeatedly with his eyes facing the ceiling due to the overpowering pleasure. 

He brought his hands up and clutched her hair to stabilize himself before picking up more speed. Chaeyoung felt her eyes roll as moans ripped through her throat. "I-I'm close" she grunted, scratching her husband's back with her nails to ground herself. 

"Good" Namjoon said and began to slam into her as hard as he could to push her to the edge. "Keep going!!" Chaeyoung yelled. Namjoon grunted and pulled her hair, making her moan harder. 

Her body rippled with the force of her orgasm, her eyes rolling into her head right after. Namjoon came soon after her and fell right next to her trembling body. 

**********END OF MATURE SCENE**********

"That was intense" Chaeyoung whispered after gaining her consciousness. "Yes" Namjoon whispered and rolled to his side to wrap his arms around his wife. He kissed her forehead gently before letting her snuggle into his chest. 

"Is something bothering you?" she asked after a while. Her husband was never the type to stay silent after sex and the current silence was starting to worry her. Namjoon hummed lazily without bothering to elaborate. 

"Can I ask you what it is about?" she asked. Namjoon sighed heavily. "Jeongguk wants to crown me as the Crown Prince after the war" he said. 

"Ohh. But didn't the late Kin-" 

"Yes. That's what is bothering me" he said. 

"Ohh"

"I mean, I know my hyung. He would never get jealous about it. I'm sure he would have been the first person to rejoice it if Appa had crowned me as the King. I'm very confident about that. But Appa kept insisting that it would bring problems between him and me. And now that Jeongguk is crowning me as the Crown Prince, I'm worried that Appa's words might come true. Mind you, I'm not saying my brother is low enough to actually feel jealous about it, but I can't help but think about it" he said and sighed again. 

Chaeyoung hummed. "I get you. But Ajubeo-nim (Brother-in-law) isn't that petty. So let's not think about it. You two love each other enough to not let things like this get in between you" she said. 

"Hmm. You are right. He loves more than just that. Let's just sleep" Namjoon said and soon, the two of them fell asleep. 

"Did I pull your leg or something? Did I break your favourite sword? Did I mess up your favourite hanbok? What is iiiiiiiiittt?????" Namjoon whined as he stomped behind his older brother in hopes of finding out why he wasn't talking to him all of a sudden. 

Seokjin didn't even bat an eyelash towards his brother. "Hyuuunnnnggggggg" Namjoon called, but Seokjin walked away without giving him any reply. 

"What's wrong?" Yoongi, who noticed them, asked Seokjin. "Nothing" Seokjin hissed and walked away from Yoongi as well before he could ask anything else. He didn't want to talk about his brother with anyone else. Not after he had witnessed him do such a despicable thing to his wife. 

This continued for the next two weeks. No matter how hard Namjoon tried to get his older brother to tell him what was wrong, Seokjin didn't budge. 

"I can't believe Appa was right. I was wrong to think he loved me more than just that. Appa had judged him right. I was an idiot to think he would rejoice it if I had become the King. He is despicable" Namjoon said, his voice dripping with hatred for his older brother. 

"Are you sure about it? I mean, I find it hard to believe too, but there might have been some other reason. Are you sure you didn't do anything to anger him?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"No. I am sure of it. He was fine until that night and I came home straight after dinner. We have a talk about me becoming the Crown Prince and then he suddenly stops talking to me? What else could the reason be, Chae-ah?" Namjoon asked. 

Chaeyoung couldn't believe her ears. Her husband had whined continuously for the past two weeks about his older brother not talking to him. 

Even though they had suspected him of being jealous of the new crowning, deep down in their hearts, they had hoped that there was some other reason for his sudden anger. But no matter how hard they thought about it, they couldn't come up with any other logical explanation. 

That night, Namjoon spent almost two hours crying in his wife's arms. He couldn't believe what was happening. Of all the people, he didn't think he would ever receive this kind of treatment from his older brother, the one person that he loved more than anyone else. 

"So what if I am the Crown Prince? He is the Advisor, right? He is the one who gets to rule the Kingdom in Jeongguk's absence. I only get to rule it if Jeongguk dies. Otherwise, he is the one who is going to rule it. Why did he have to get so jealous about it? I hate this, I hate the whole thing" he cried. 

"I know, I know" Chaeyoung said, patting her husband's back as gently as she could. 

"I am not going to go behind him from now on. It's his problem if he is jealous of me. I don't care," he said. 'And to think I loved you so dearly. Shame on you, Hyung' he thought.

"Hmm" Chaeyoung said and continued patting him. 

She didn't know what to say. She didn't want to say something in his favour and cause more distance between the two brothers. 

But at the same time, she didn't want to say anything against him either. She felt bad for her husband, who had spent the previous two weeks running behind his older brother like a lost puppy, trying his best to find out what was wrong. She didn't want him to do that and lose his dignity anymore. 

Thus, she stayed silent and let her husband rant everything out. 

The others obviously noticed the rift between the two brothers. They tried their best to find out what happened, but none of them would talk about the matter. It was as if the two of them went deaf the second they tried to go anywhere close to the topic. 

After trying for a few days, they left them alone, hoping they would sort it out themselves and soon be fine. But the fight never stopped. Three months passed by and the two of them still didn't do anything to sort their problems out. 

As the three of them sat in the arena along with the two newcomers, a couple of feet away from the fighting brothers, they hoped this fight would end with a long talk. 

They loved each other, after all. Even if they fought for a while, they were going to sit down and have a long talk about what was bothering them. They were going to be fine by the end of the day. Namjoon was going to leave Oryn with a smile on his face. 

Or so they thought.