33. Real Pleasure

************MATURE*************

"....and I will show you what real pleasure is" Taehyung whispered and proceeded to undress Jeongguk while throwing his own clothes off. He bent down to lick Jeongguk's nipple while letting his hand roam on his broad, chiseled chest. 

Before Jeongguk could register what was happening and let his brain get used to the new feeling coursing through his body, Taehyung grabbed a hold of his dick, making him gasp loudly. "W-What are you doing?" he asked between pants as Taehyung began to pump him. 

"Just stay silent and enjoy what I have to offer, Your Majesty" Taehyung said and grabbed his own length with his other hand. 

Jeongguk's eyes soon turned glassy and dazed as Taehyung continued pumping both of them simultaneously. He wanted to scream, but he didn't want to get to that level yet. Thus, he tried to ground himself by balling the bed sheets into tight fists. 

Taehyung let go of his own shaft and bent down to place a fleeting kiss on the inside of Jeongguk's thigh. Jeongguk's back arched at the sensation. He really wanted more. A lot more than just this. 

Was this the feeling that he had missed out on in all those years of his life? Was this the reason his hyungs always tried to spend as much time as possible with their wives? Was this the thing that they meant when they said they always saw heaven when they did the deed with them?

Little did he know that Taehyung hadn't even started the real shit yet. Heavy breaths filled the air as Taehyung neared his shaft. Without warning, he replaced his hand on it with his mouth, making Jeongguk arch his back harshly with a strangled, loud moan leaving his mouth. 

Taehyung smirked mischievously as he slowly started picking up pace. He knew he would succeed in showing Jeongguk what he wanted to show and he was glad that he did. 

Jeongguk hit the bed harshly without knowing what to do as heavy pants left his mouth, leaving him in a state of utter pleasure and daze. 

Taehyung began to bob harder once he noticed Jeongguk's state. He grabbed his hands and directed them towards his hair, silently asking him to use his hair to ground himself. 

Jeongguk didn't waste any time in grabbing his hair and pulling the shit out of it. Taehyung moaned loudly with his mouth still around Jeongguk's cock. The hold that Jeongguk had on his hair was killing his own dick and he couldn't do anything about it yet. Not until he finished giving Jeongguk a head. 

Jeongguk tilted his head to his side as more haggard pants left his mouth. "I-I feel weird" he choked out. Taehyung hummed and bobbed harder, pushing Jeongguk more towards the edge and making him grip his hair harder. 

Just when he realized that he had pushed him enough, he let go of his shaft and watched as hot white liquid spilled across Jeongguk's stomach and the bed underneath them. 

Jeongguk waited until his breath returned to a normal pace before pouncing onto Taehyung, who had just started to masturbate himself.  

"Hands off" he commanded. 

Taehyung immediately took his hands off and waited for Jeongguk to take action. "Hurry up" he panted lightly with his dazed eyes fixed on the ceiling.

Jeongguk took a moment to appreciate the erotic beauty under him. The sight of a dazed Taehyung, who was starting to pant harder while lying sprawled on the bed, was doing really weird things to his heart and his dick, and he absolutely liked the weird feeling that it brought with it. 

Taehyung, who gave up on Jeongguk, brought his hand down and tried to continue pleasuring himself, but was met with a harsh slap to his arm. "I said hands off" Jeongguk growled and held Taehyung's hands above his head.