Chapter 5

Harli's POV

"Harli, did you bring your guitar?" I looked up to see Scooter looking at me. 

"Yeah, it's in my car. Why?" He crossed his arms and bit his lip looking at me. It felt like I could see the gears moving in his head. I snapped my fingers in front of his face, "Hello, earth to Scooter!" 

He swatted my hand away and I huffed before looking back down at my phone. As I scrolled through Twitter drama, I saw a bunch of tweets saying that Haylor was confirmed.

A lot of people very strongly dislike Haylor. I've kept my opinions to myself, I have them, but I don't want to start anything. Even still, I felt my chest tighten at all the hate Taylor was receiving. 

"Hey Harli!"

My head snapped up and Justin Bieber was standing right in front of me. "Justin! What are you doing here?"

He chuckled and gave me a hug, "I'm the other part of the Christmas surprise."

 My grin stretched all the way across my face, "You're singing with me?"

He smiled, "A few songs." The concert was planned to start at 10:00 PM on Christmas Eve and end after midnight. Christmas Eve was coming very quickly.

Lately I'd been pretty much living at the Forum, but performing was way worth the lack of social life. Justin broke my train of thought, "So what songs do you want to perform with me?" 

I scratched my chin as I thought, "Well you could come out and perform Mistletoe and then we could sing Baby It's Cold Outside.

He nodded and flashed me a thumbs up, "We'll think of some more, but that's probably enough for now."

I grabbed my guitar and followed him onto the stage. My bodyguard and cousin, Jayden, had set up two stools and we sat down to start warming up. "Harli, let's run through your first song, what is it?" 

I looked through the list I made. "Jingle Bell Rock!"

Justin smiled and I couldn't help but feel giddy, that song held special memories in my heart. The door opened, signaling that my band had arrived. "Drew!" I bumped the outstretched fist as he walked by.

Drew is my bass player, Kyle plays the keyboard, Jesse is my drummer, and Cam is my guitar player. These boys were my second family and always came with me on trips. They set up quickly and nodded that they were ready.

I went backstage and stepped onto a little plate that would rise and bring me on stage. The music started playing and I brought the mic to my lips. The plate rose and the music became louder. As soon as I stopped moving, I began singing.

Harry's POV

"Harry, what the heck?" 

I groaned and rubbed my temples, "Lou, what now?" 

He seemed livid, "We talked about the whole 'Haylor' thing, did you not get it?"

"I'm sorry-" 

He cut me off, "And now you're missing my birthday to be with her! How could you?" 

This was getting out of hand, "Dude I'm sorry."

His next words hurt, "Sorry doesn't cut it Styles, choose carefully...me or her." 

He stepped out of the room and I sighed in frustration. This was all a huge mess. I didn't want to miss Louis' birthday, but I have to. I got him tickets to go see Harli in concert and I planned to go too, but now I can't.

I had no idea what to do. Taylor walked in and sat at the edge of the bed, "What's wrong Harry?"

I shook my head, my curls falling into my face. I brushed them away quickly before Taylor could.