Chapter 25

Harli's POV

Harry stepped out of the car first and offered his hand to me, helping steady me as I stepped out. The screaming intensified, and Harry offered his arm to escort me. I glanced up at him and he smiled at me. We started walking, and he leaned over, "We need to talk to at least one reporter, so pick which one."

I spotted a young woman with a microphone off to the side, and pulled Harry in her direction. She looked shocked when we appeared in front of her, but quickly gained her composure, "Hi there, I'm Ireland."

"Hello Ireland," I responded, and she turned us to face the camera.

"So, Harli, how was it making the new album? We all noticed you got sick."

"Yeah, I did, that was miserable, but otherwise, writing was incredible, I actually did that last summer and began recording about two months ago. I was really pushed for time and did about 15-16 hours a day in the studio. It was a blast though."

"Harry, are you proud of Harli, I know her success rate shot up, how do you feel about her following in your footsteps?"

"I'm very happy for Harli, she deserves every fan she has and I know what a hard worker she is. I think her fan base will continue to grow, and she'll be very successful in whatever she tries to do."

"Earlier this afternoon, I tweeted asking for some questions in case I met you, so I'll find some of those for you to answer."

I nodded eagerly, twitter questions were always a favorite of mine.

"Okay, do you think you'll ever make a tour DVD or a movie about yourself?"

I shrugged, "I'm not sure, that would be pretty cool, but I think I should get at least one full tour under my belt before making a decision like that."

"This one is for Harry, are you going to buy Harli's new album?"

"I don't know, I think I should get perks and get it for free."

I shook my head, "We'll talk about it later, bud."

Ireland smiled, "Harli, are you going to buy One Direction's next album?"

"Well, let's just say I'd be more willing to give Harry a free album if he were to give me one in return."

Harry snorted, "We'll talk about it later, bud."

"Yes of course, last question, what is your relationship status?"

"I just changed my Facebook status to 'it's complicated'," Harry informed us with a wink.

I rolled my eyes, "You don't even have a Facebook."

Harry put a hand on his chest and faked being shocked, "Are you stalking me, Miss Jackson?"

"Yes, Harry, I'm obviously obsessed with you."

Ireland waved and moved on to talk to Selena Gomez who had just stepped out. I started to walk into the building when someone rammed into me. Stumbling forward, I glanced over my shoulder, and Eleanor pranced by, sending me a wink over her shoulder.

I caught up with her inside the doors, Harry and Louis stopped by another reporter. She bumped my shoulder again and I bumped hers back, "Square up, Calder."

"Let's go," she responded, raising her fists.

We both laughed and started to move into the crowd. Music was playing lightly over the speakers and servers were wandering around with trays of alcohol and food. El grabbed a flute of champagne from a passing server and handed it to me, "Drink up, sweetheart, we have a long night ahead of us."