Chapter 12

Harli's POV

The next morning Harry slid into my car with my headband on. I raised my eyebrows and handed him a bag of breakfast I'd already picked up. He held it up, "What is this?"

"Chicken minis, they're really good, don't complain."

"No complaints, just questions," he held his hands up as I backed out of the driveway. Harry fiddled with the radio as I merged onto the interstate and into morning traffic. The ride was relatively quiet, both of us subdued after just waking up.

When we arrived at the address Scooter sent, Harry and I were separated to get changed. He finished before me and we met in a larger room to get everything else finished. Fabio, my usual stylist, was messing with Harry's curls, and I snorted at the faces he was making in the mirror.

"Not a fan of the headband, Fabio?"

"It doesn't match his outfit, take this boy shopping to find more after this."

"Deal."

"Hey Har?"

I glanced over at Harry as a woman started blending foundation on my face, "Yeah?"

"Do Fabio's abs rival Tyler Seguin's?"

Fabio was my stylist from the beginning, and at first I thought he was hitting on me by how interested he seemed in my family. After getting to know him a bit, I realized he was really just interested in Percy. Unfortunately, I had to let him down, but we became great friends after that.

Percy was missing a lot though, Fabio was built. His body fat percentage had to be extremely low, and while I'd never seen his abs, I'm sure they would rival Tyler's. I shrugged and closed my eyes at the woman's prompting.

"Maybe, though Fabio doesn't have the wonderful facial hair Tyler rocks."

"No one will fully compare to Tyler Seguin in her eyes," Harry patted his shoulder and Fabio gave me a funny look.

"Who is Tyler Seguin?"

I rolled my eyes as Harry answered before I could, "The only hockey player she knows."

"Okay no you brat, I know way more than Tyler Seguin. You want another cute one, Jonathan Toews."

"Great, her next puppy will be named Jonny or something."

Fabio looked between us amused and he and the makeup artist switched spots so he could fix my hair. When everything was finally finished, I stood and straightened the jeans I was wearing before walking to the set the interview was to be conducted on. Harry followed soon after and we got settled on a small couch to wait for the interviewer.

She rushed in and sat down across from us with a big smile, "Morning guys, we wanted to get a jump on this before other news outlets got ahold of the relationship?"

"Relationship?" I asked her with a confused glance.

"Yeah, between you and Harry."

"Oh, we're just friends," Harry told her with a small smile.

Her smile faltered, but she kept moving forward with questions. We answered them as best as possible while attempting to ascertain that we were only friends. I guess Harry got tired of the hints because he finally jumped in, "I can't compete with Tyler Seguin, he has her heart."

"I swear to God," I muttered and punched him in the shoulder, "do you know how many times he has been brought up since Christmas? I am going to kill you and my brothers."