no shame

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞in which he cannot understand the spotlight

𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
in which he cannot understand the spotlight.
inspired by the song "no shame" {5 seconds of summer}

word count: 2,887

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

          "Meet [y/full/n] – Hollywood's most prized and most hated superstar. Yesterday, her manager spoke out about a stalker that has been pursuing her for the past year. Apparently this unsub had been leaving threats around and throughout her work and home life, but things escalated after he raided her most recent temporary home and left messages on her wall in blood. L.A.P.D. is asking us to step in."

         "No DNA?" Derek Morgan questioned Jennifer Jareau after she presented the B.A.U.'s newest case.

        The blonde liaison shook her head to coincide with the wave of her remote. "Nope."

         "That completely contradicts the nature of the crime," David Rossi stepped in, eyes squinting to clarify the gruesome images lining the monitor. "The house raid is messy, unsophisticated. Leaving no evidence behind takes experience that this scene doesn't imply."

         "What else do we know about [y/n]?" Aaron Hotchner folded his arms, brow furrowing.

         JJ flocked through some more pictures until she landed on various headlines highlighting the young star. "She's been involved in various toxic encounters with paparazzi, tabloids, and even some fans," she pointed to a particular image of the girl shielding her face from camera flashes. "Yet, she uses the bad publicity to her advantage, flaunting it on social media to gain more followers and attention."

         "You know what they say," Emily Prentiss shrugged, closing the file in front of her. "Any press is good press."

         "This unsub could be someone frustrated with her actions and attitude," Spencer Reid chimed in with a theory, hands waving to accentuate his points. "He may even be someone who got into it with her."

         "We can discuss on the jet," Hotch stood up from his seat authoritatively. "Wheels up in twenty."

         On the plane ride to Los Angeles, Hotch delegated duties for each team member. Derek and Emily would visit the crime scene, JJ would handle the press, and Rossi, Spencer, and himself would get set up at the police department, where [y/full/n] and her manager were awaiting them. They landed in L.A. right on schedule, and the three agents headed to the L.A.P.D. walked in ready for battle.

         "Sergeant Hopkins," Hotch stuck his hand out to the sergeant when him, Rossi, and Spencer made their way into the police department. "I'm Unit Chief, Aaron Hotchner, this is SSA Rossi, and Dr. Spencer Reid."