yes, doctor

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫in which your one night stand is not who you thought

𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫
in which your one night stand is not who you thought.

word count: 2,264

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

          "When's your first class tomorrow?" [y/bff/n] yelled over the obnoxiously loud music before taking a sip from her drink. She slammed the glass down, almost letting droplets escape while she smacked her lips in satisfaction.

You were swallowing a chug of your own, the alcoholic sting rushing down your throat. "10 am!" you replied, raising your voice. "I'll be fine, though!" Your last response was clearly inaccurate, for you almost completely missed the table top when putting your glass down.

It was a Sunday night, and classes at your university began the next day. As an official "last day of summer" celebration, you and your roommates from your college apartment decided to hit up a bar. You all mutually agreed on one that was farther off campus, considering your chances of getting wasted were high and you didn't want to run into anyone important at the bar closest to campus. One of your friends offered to be the designated driver while you and the rest of your group took the edge off. You guys were used to partying at absurd times, like the night before classes. It didn't matter, though – it was college.

"I'm gonna grab a beer!" you flimsily pointed towards the bar and dismissed yourself from your friends. You took a seat at an empty stool and called for a bartender, who showed up within seconds to take your request. While you waited, your borderline drunkenness almost caused you to miss the presence of someone sitting next to you. If he didn't speak, you probably would've completely ignored him.

"I always get to the bar when there are no open bartenders. Just my luck."

You had your elbow on the countertop, head cupped in your hand. You gave the stranger a side eye. "You snooze you lose," you snapped, a giggle escaping your lips.

"I guess you would know," the man continued. "You do look like you could take a snooze right now."

You rolled your eyes with a groan, twisting in your seat to face him. You almost wished you could've taken back your sass, for he was much more attractive than you had imagined based off of the slightly squeaky voice he possessed. The man had a head of subtle curls, a small patch of scruff to match. He wore a suit, which was odd for the occasion and timing, but it radiated a handsome vibe. He had his hands folded on the countertop, and you were pleased to notice his bare ring finger. He looked so intimidating, definitely not a man you'd attempt to flirt with sober. However, in your carefree trance, you were more than willing.