Chapter 22

*sexual content. If you don't like that stuff just skip over it*

Natalie's pov

I'm super excited for tonight and I can tell that Jack is too. I absolutely love what he's doing for me, it makes me feel special. I know that he truly loves me and I'm going to show him that I love him too. Tonight.

"Cmon babe. Let's go," Jack says grabbing his keys and walking towards the door.

We get into his car and begin to drive downtown. Jack glances at me a few times smiling.

"Stop looking at me," I laugh giving him a small smile.

"I can't help myself, you just look so beautiful. And that dress looks mmmm amazing on you," he says biting his lip.

I love when he bites his lip. It's such a turn on and I kinda just want to rip his clothes off.

~~~~

We arrive at the restaurant and it's an Italian place. I love Italian food, definitely my favorite. Jack parks the car, walks over to my side of the car and opens the door for me.

"Ooo you're such a gentleman," I say as I place my hand on his chin and kiss his cheek.

"I try, I try," he says smirking.

I playfully push him,"oh shut up".

He holds his arm out and I wrap mine in between his as we walk into the restaurant. We get to the desk and a lady greets us.

"Uh yes we have a reservation for two. The name is Jack Gilinsky," he says.

"Oh yes, right this way, "she says and leads us to a table in the corner. "Enjoy".

We thank her and she walks away.

"Wow, this place is really nice," I say looking around.

Jack grabs my hand from across the table, "only the best for you".

I begin to blush. I'm so happy he's mine. I can't begin to explain how happy I am with him. He makes me feel so special. I've never felt like this before, I truly am in love with him.

The waiter walks over to us and takes our order. I get chicken Alfredo and Jack gets spaghetti. Yum.

"Thanks for taking me here-" I say but her interrupted.

"This is only the start, I've got another place we have to go to after this," he says with a smirk.

"Really? Oh god. I'm kind of nervous now," I say laughing.

"Don't be nervous babe. You'll love it, trust me," he says giving me a big smile.

His smile could cure cancer. When he smiled, I couldn't help but smile back. He has that affect on me.

Finally we finish our dinner and it was amazing! Jack pays for the meal and we head back to the car.

"So where are we going?" I say excitedly.

"You'll see," he says and grabs my hand.

We finally arrive and its a park. Not one of those ghetto looking parks. It was really pretty actually. It has trees lit up along the walking path. It also has a cute little pond.

Jack grabs my hand and we start to walk through the park. As we walk I take in the beautiful view of the trees and the reflection of the light on the pond.

"Wow, this park is really pretty," I say admiring it.

"I know," he says and spins me around towards him. He places his hand on my chin and lifts it up. "Wow you're so beautiful, how'd I get so lucky?".