Chapter 8

Natalie's dream

My mom and I are driving to the grocery store, she glances a smile at me. All of a sudden, a car hits my moms side of the car. We start spinning out of control. I'm screaming as the car spins. The glass begins to shatter, cutting my arms. The car hits a tree and stops. I turn and see my mom, unconscious. I start bursting into tears and I feel a little dizzy. The ambulance gets there and pulls me out of the car. I start kicking and screaming as they grab my mom gently out of the car.

I cry out "Mom! Mom!"

I see the paramedics lift my mom into the ambulance. I watch them drive away and I sit on the ground and I continue to cry....and cry.

"Natalie" I hear a voice call out.

I look up, and it's my mom. She's glowing, she's so beautiful.

"Hi mom, I miss you so much" I say while crying.

She smiles and says "I love you Natalie".

Then, she starts to disappear. I get up and run to her. I'm too late, she's gone.

I continue to hear someone yell "Natalie!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie's POV

I wake up and Gilinsky is holding me, looking me in the eyes.

"Are you alright? I heard you screaming in your sleep and I woke up." He says worried.

"I'll be alright" I say while a tear goes down my face.

Gilinsky grabs my face gently and whips it away. He looks me in the eyes and grabs my hand.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He says worried.

"Not really" I say while looking down.

"Are you sure? It's just me and you right now." He says looking at everyone else sleeping.

I feel like I should tell someone. It could make me feel better.

I sigh and say "okay"

We both sit up and face eachother.

"Go ahead, it's fine" he says smiling a little at me.

"Well..." I take a deep breath.

"The reason I moved here was that my mother had died in a car accident. I was in that car accident. It's so traumatizing. Basically, I had a flashback dream about it and...and" I say with a shaky voice and I start to cry.

Jack pulls me in for a hug.

"Oh Natalie, I'm so sorry" he says while hugging me tightly.

"I miss her so much" I say while hugging him back.

He holds me for what seems like forever.

"It'll be okay, I'm here for you" he says while backing up and lifting my chin up.

I just look at him in the eyes and a tear escapes. Life is never going to get better without her in my life.

"Thanks" I say while wiping a tear from my cheek.

He grabs my hand and smiles at me.

"Well, I just want to go back to bed. I don't want to talk about it anymore" I say while laying down.

"Okay," Jack says while laying down and wrapping his arm around me.

Our feet intertwine and we fall fast asleep.

A/N

Wowjwnwnwkwj AW

//// short update