Chapter 24

*warning*
some sexual content

Natalie's pov

I wake up from my curtains being pulled open, so that the sun is shining in my face. I yawn and rub my eyes.

I roll over, "What the fuck...close the curtains".

"Nah time to get up!" I hear a raspy voice and feel the covers being pulled off me.

"What the hell Jack!" I yell as my heart is racing.

My first thought was that my dad was trying to wake me up and that really would piss me off. My dad is probably at work anyways.

"You scared me," I say holding my chest. "How did you even get in here?"

He takes a seat next to me and glances at the doors that lead off the deck in my room. "Yeah um...you should really keep those locked," he says making a weird face.

I playfully push him, "yeah I'll remember that next time. I wouldn't want a strange man to come and wake me up again".

Gilinsky puts one of those little smirks on his face and grabs me by the waist to pull me closer. I rest my head on his shoulder. Can we stay like this forever?

"So how did everything go with your dad yesterday?" He asks.

Nope I guess we can't, I take my head off of his shoulder and get up. I'm annoyed by the question and that's not gilinsky's fault. I guess I'm just not in the mood to talk about it.

"Uh...I don't want to talk about it right now," I say while walking towards the bathroom.

"Is everything alright?" He asks with a worried look. I turn around.

I don't want to worry him and I don't want to make him upset. Especially since we're having dinner with his parents tonight. Yikes.

"Yeah... yeah," I nod my head and walk towards him. I sit on his lap. "We can talk after dinner," I wrap my hand around his neck and give him a kiss. I get up off his lap and walk towards the bathroom again. "I'm gonna take a shower".

"Mmm can I join?" he says and winks.

I'm still not very comfortable with showing my body to him. Even though we had sex, still don't know how I feel about that. Maybe I should just say yes, it'd surprise him with my sudden confidence.

"Yeah cmon," I say and his eyes basically pop out.

"Hell yeah," he says and jumps up.

"We're not having shower sex, so don't even think about it," I say.

Im so stubborn, I'm probably annoying af but I don't care. It's not the appropriate time.

"Wow, what the hell am I gonna do with this?" He says looking down.

He has a boner. I burst into laughter. "What were you thinking about?" I manage to say with laughs in between.

"Nothing until you sat on my lap," he says running his hands through his hair.

Shit.

"So this is basically your fault," he says covering it.

"How is this my fault? Learn to control yourself," I laugh and walk into the bathroom.

"Cmon baby," he says and grabs me from behind.

"I think my sister is home," I say biting my lip.

He whispers, "we can be very...very quiet. Well I can, I don't know about you". His voice gives me shivers down my spine.

"Ugh you're annoying," I shake off of him.

He just laughs and we take our clothes off. I turn on the shower to let it heat up. I jump in first and he follows. I stand under the shower first and he's facing me. His face is perfect, his body is wet and his abs are wow just wow. He looks good and it's kind of turning me on. I wonder if he's thinking the same way about me.

He waves his hands in front of my face, "you like?" he smirks.

I'm embarrassed now yay, I was in a daze just staring at his body. Nice Natalie. Cool.

"Shut up, pass me the shampoo," I say.

"Turn around," he forces. I turn around fast at his tone.

He takes the shampoo into his hands and rubs it through my hair. Wow feels nice.

"You have gorgeous hair," he says.

"Thanks," I laugh and it comes out as a cough. Oh. He's awkward at times, it's hilarious.

He traces his fingers down my back slowly. He grabs onto my waists he turns me around slowly.

"You're so beautiful," he while moving his hands up and down my body. It causes me to squeeze my thighs together, it's crazy what he can do to me just by touching me.

He must notice what I'm doing with my thighs, "mmm look what I can do just by touching you," he whispers into my ear and begins kissing my neck.

I grab on to his hair as I lean my head back, he then traces his hands down my body over my area. He slides one finger in and moves it slowly. I give out a small moan.

"Say my name, I wanna hear you," he says while sliding one more finger in.

Oh god.

"Say it," he kisses my neck again. His fingers begin to speed up. I can't help myself.

"Jaaaackkkk," I manage to breathe out.

He slides them out and places one hand on my thigh and lifts it up and the other one of my face. We begin to make out, it's not like any other time. It's more rough and playful.

All of a sudden I hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey Natalie, it's matthew," he says.

"Shit shit shit," I whisper and push Jack off of me.

"What the fuck Natalie, what is he still doing here?" He asks in an angry tone. Well an angry whisper tone. It's pretty sexy to be honest.

"He's my best friend, I'm not gonna kick him out," I say and grab a towel.

I go to open the door.

"Natalie, don't open the door you're only wearing a towel. I don't want him to look at you," Jack says grabbing a towel.

True true.

"Yes Matthew?" I ask through the door.

"Just wondering if you want to get lunch with me today?" He asks.

As soon as I'm about to answer, Jack swings the door open. "We would love too," he says in a smirking sarcastic tone. May I remind you that we are in our towels soaking wet. So Matthew gives us a weird look, of course.

"Uh okay," he says in an annoyed tone and walks out.

I turn to Jack and slap him on the arm, "you're an asshole, you know that?"

"So I've been told," he says while leaning on the door frame.

I just laugh and put my hand on my head. I didn't even know matthew was here. It's actually funny that he almost caught us having sex. I know Gilinsky is thinking the same thing. He just pulls me into a hug and we just laugh.

~~~~~

Sorry it's a stupid place to end the chapter but I had to because the next chapter will be long so. Sorry that I don't update as often! I'll try! The more comments I get, it will motivate me to update sooner.

So how are you guys liking the story? Any predictions of what will happen next? Please comment!!

Thank you for 50k+ reads! OH MY GOD.