Chapter 11

Natalie's pov

We get done eating but gilinsky still seems kind of mad. I find it sorta cute that he's jealous. He grabs my hand and we walk to the car.

"Thanks for lunch," I say.

"It's no problem babe," he says and squeezes my hand.

I just smile at him and we get in the car.

"Wanna go back to my house or something?" He asks.

"Uh...um I don't know. Maybe we should get back to school?" I say nervously.

"Why would we go back to school?" He says laughing.

"Uh because we have a lot of work to do?" I say laughing a little.

I must admit, I sound a little stupid. I've never skipped school before so I don't really know how this goes.

"Let's just go hang at my house," he says.

"Okay." I say.

~~~~

We arrive at his house, it's so big on the outside. I bet the inside of the house is beautiful. Gilinsky parks his car and we walk to the front door. He unlocks the door and we walk in.

"Holy shit.." I say with my mouth dropping.

"What?" Jack says while laughing.

"Your house is so beautiful. It looks like a house in a magazine or some shit like that" I say while circling around in one place.

"Ah thanks, so what do you wanna do?" Gilinsky says while smirking.

"Got any movies?" I say.

Gilinsky shakes his head while looking down, laughing, and says "Yeah, follow me".

I follow him upstairs to his room. We walk in and it's so clean.

"I can't believe your room is so clean, boys rooms are always dirty" I say.

"Well, I don't like messes," he says and grabs a stack of movies. "Here pick one," he says.

Gilinsky lays on his bed while I search through some movies.

"Found one!! Let's watch 'She's the Man'" I say excitedly.

"Okay, that movie is pretty good I guess," he says.

I put the movie in the DVD player and start it. I jump onto gilinsky's bed and sit with my legs crossed like a little kid.

"I love this movi-" I say excitedly and get interrupted.

Next thing I know, I get pulled back so I'm laying next to gilinsky.

"Ya know, I was pretty comfortable up there and you scared the shit out of me," I laugh.

"Well, I like it better when you're next to me," he says and kisses me.

I couldn't help but blush. I've never had a relationship like this with someone, not even Matthew. Jack and I aren't together so I don't understand this. He treats me like a girlfriend, but he's never actually asked me out.

"Soooo, I have to ask you something. It's really been bothering me," I say and sit up.

"Okay... go ahead," he says while sitting up.

"What are we? You treat me like a girlfriend but you've never actually asked me out and I-" I say but get interrupted by gilinsky's lips on mine.

"Just because I'm talking a lot doesn't mean you shut me up by kissing me," I say and cross my arms while smirking at him.

"But seriously I need to know..." I say.

"Baby, we've been at this for a while now. I think it's time to take it to the next level. If you agree, kiss me," he says seductively.

I laugh, push him on his back, and get on top of him.

"Was that your way of asking me out Mr. Gilinsky?" I say smiling.

"I didn't get an answer yet," he says while grabbing onto my waist.

I lean down and kiss him. I bite his lip as I pull away. "Yes, I accept," I say. I get off of him and lay back down.

"You're such a tease," he says in a raspy voice.

"Shhhh, the movie has started," I say while laughing.

He scoots closer to me, pulls me closer to him, and we begin watching the movie.

~~~~~
Back at school

Shawn's Pov

I walk into history class and I try to build up confidence. I need to tell her how I feel. I walk up to her and pull her aside.

"Hey, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time. I really like you. I've always liked you. Ever since I first laid eyes on you. So, Madison...would you like to be my girlfriend?" I say nervously.

"Yes, of course!" Madison says and pulls me in for a hug.

I can't believe she said yes...Natalie's advice went well. I can't wait to tell her.

~~~~

Lunch

Ariana's pov

Shawn and I are going through the lunch line and he seems super happy today. We grab our lunch and take a seat at a table.

"So, why do you seem extremely happy today?" I say while taking a bite of my salad.

"Well, I built of the confidence to ask Madison out. She said yes." Shawn says smiling.

I get upset yet happy for him. I really like Shawn...I thought he liked me back. Natalie was wrong.

"Oh nice," I say looking down.

"Is everything alright?" Shawn says worried.

"Yeah..it's nothing. Don't worry about it." I say trying to smile.

"If you want to talk, just tell me. Okay?" He says worried.

"Shawn. I said it's nothing." I snap.

He looks at me in shock.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling so good," I say. I grab my backpack and leave the cafeteria.

I walk to the bathroom and text Natalie, "Shawn asked Madison out, not me. I was so stupid to actually think he would like me."

~~~~

Natalie's pov

Jack and I are snuggled up watching the movie. I'm so happy that Jack and I are an official thing. My thoughts get interrupted by a text from Ariana.

"Shawn asked Madison out, not me. I was so stupid to actually think he would like me." Ariana texted.

I feel a lump in my throat. I feel bad, because I'm the one who told her that he was going to ask her out.

I text back, "I'm so sorry, I really thought he was talking about asking you. I don't even know who Madison is."

She texts back, "it's fine..maybe it's meant to be like this."

Well shit.

A/N

Well.....how do you guys feel about this chapter? Opinions on the characters personalities?

Characters;
-Ariana is Ariana Grande
-Madison is Madison Beer
-Natalie is just a random name I made up.

You guys should know who the other characters are, if not...ask me in the comments. 💝