Chapter 2

Natalie's POV
All I've been thinking about was Matthew. The whole plane ride. I'm going to miss him that's for sure. Me and Matthew have had a crush on each other for a while. It never turned into anything else but a crush. I guess we will never get to see if we could have been something more. My thoughts got interrupted by the announcer.

"You have now arrived in Omaha! Have a great day!" the announcer says.

We walk off the plane and head towards the car. Me and my dad drive home...in silence. Well this is awkward. Then he says something unexpected.

"Lily is excited to see you" says dad

Who the hell is Lily I say in my head.

"Uhhh? And who is that?" I say confused.

"Your half sister....she's 15. So not that much younger than you." says dad.

Well okay I guess I have a sister? Never heard of her until now. That's cool I guess. That shows how much me and my dad have been around each other. Thank god were here. Wow it's actually a very nice house. I enter the beautiful house. Lily comes running at me and hugs me. Awkward.

"Oh my god! Hi!! How are you?" She says excitedly.

Where t'f is her chill.

"I'm good I guess." I say quietly.

My dad shows me my room. Oooooh shittttt this is nice. The room is huge! The walls are blue and the ceilings are high. I have lots of windows, and I even have a window seat. I've always wanted one of those. It has a flat screen tv, couch, walk in closet, and it even has a mini refrigerator.

"Well you should unpack and go to sleep. You start school tomorrow." dad says.

"Ohh great." I say annoyed.

He walks out the door, not even saying goodnight or anything. Okay I guess...I can't stand it here already. I start unpacking and find a picture of me and my mom. She's so beautiful. I can't believe I won't be able to wake up in the morning and see her face. I can't even give my mom a hug. Life sucks. I set the picture on my nightstand and smile. I go look in the mirror. I have long brown hair. I'm short and kinda skinny I guess. I wore a black & white dress today. It was really pretty, well my mom bought me it last Christmas. So, I thought it'd be a nice dress to wear on this day.

Knock knock!

Lily walks in.

"Hi. I just wanted to say goodnight." she says smiling.
"Goodnight Lily." I say and smile back.

She walks out and goes to her room. She seems very sweet. She's really pretty. Way prettier than me that's for sure. She has brown, wavy hair. She's so petite. She's adorable honestly. Ah man I have my first day at a new school tomorrow. I hate going to a new school, it's always awkward. I'm praying that tomorrow will be at least decent. I go take a shower, get out and brush my teeth and hair. I pick out a black crop top that says reckless and some American eagle ripped jeans. My black vans should go good with this. 'Yawn' I'm super tired, I guess I'll go to bed. I walk over to my bed and lay looking up at the ceiling making up scenarios of what tomorrow will be like. I overthink too much.

Authors note:
I know, I know. I bet you guys want me to get jack in the story already! He will be in the next chapter. I just wanted to give some background info for later. I'll be working on longer chapters too. How do you like the story so far???

Btw my name is tira 🙈