Chapter 6

Natalie's POV
Jack glares at Sammy and walks out the door.

~~~

Sammy just ignores what just happened and begins kissing me again. I stop him. Sammy looks at me confused.

"Are you friends with Jack? He seemed pretty mad" I say.

"Yeah, he's my bro. I don't why he's mad but whatever" he says annoyed.

"Okay..." I say unsure.

Sammy begins coming closer again. I slowly push him away.

"I can't do this right now, I'm sorry. I'm just going to go find my friends downstairs" I say.

"Uh okay, but can I get your number?" sammy asks.

I give it to him and we both walk downstairs. Sammy's a cool dude. When we get downstairs, he hugs me tightly and we go different directions.

I go in the kitchen and grab another drink. I walk in the living room and see Shawn and Ariana.

"Ayeeee Natalie!!!" Shawn says waving to me.

"Natalie, come over here!" Ariana says gesturing for me to come over there.

I smile and walk over there. Then I notice, Jack is over there too. Shit.

"Where have you been all night?" Shawn says placing his arm around me.

Jack looks at me with a little smirk.

"Uh uh I was just walking around" I say.

"Bullshit" Jack says laughing.

"Why are you being such a dick?" I yell.

Shawn and Ariana just stare at us.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Jack says.

"I guess" I say angrily.

Jack and I walk outside where it's somewhat quiet.

"So what do you want?" I say annoyed.

"I wanted to say sorry for being an asshole. It's just...I asked you to come and you're in a room with one of my friends" he says trying to grab my hand.

I pull away.

"I was looking for you all night until I heard you were upstairs with Leigh" I say angrily.

Jacks face goes blank.

"Well shit" he says taking a drink of his beer.

"Um yeah bye Jack" I say walking away.

I go back inside and find Shawn. I spot him across the room. He's making out with Ariana. Damn, get it Shawn.

I go to the kitchen again and grab another beer. I'm already feeling a little tipsy. I walk over to Ariana and Shawn. They're completely wasted. Ariana and I get on a table and start dancing. I'm having a great time. Shawn brings us some shots to take, we take them and after that it's all a blur.

~~~~~

In the morning, I wake up in this unfamiliar room. I look around the room and I'm alone. I start to get out of the bed, not paying attention. I trip over someone and I fall.

"Ouch" I say.

It was Gilinsky on the floor, he woke up and started laughing.

"Are you okay?" He says in a sleepy voice.

Holy shit I can't.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I say getting up.

He stands up and lays in his bed.

"Why am I in here?" I say unsure.

"Because you got wasted last night and I wasn't going to let you drive home." he says looking at me.

"So I carried you upstairs and put you in my bed while I slept on the floor" he says.

Maybe he's not a complete asshole.

"Oh, well thanks" I say and smile at him.

"It's no problem babe" he says.

I nod and start walking to the bathroom.

"Natalie, I really am sorry." Jacks says with a shaky voice.

I turn around and say "it's fine jack."

"Come here" Gilinsky says placing his hand on the bed.

I walk over there and sit down beside him.

"Sammy is my bro. I guess I was just...jealous that he got you before me" he says looking down.

I lift his head and say "he didn't get me"

He smiles and leans in to kiss me. I kiss back and it feels so right.

"Promise not to be mad at Sammy" I say holding out my pinky.

He laughs a little and says "I'll forgive his dumb ass just for you" and wraps his pinky around mine.

"My act was out of jealousy, I'm sorry" I say and kiss him on his nose.

He places his forehead on mine and smiles.