Chapter 3

Natalie's POV
"Beep beep beep beep"

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, I turn it off and lay in bed trying to wake up a little more. I have an hour before school starts, so I should probably get up and get ready. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. Wow I look like shit in the morning. I start to brush my teeth, then my hair. I think I'll just straighten it today. Then, I put on the clothes that I picked out last night. I look in the mirror and I'm actually impressed with my outfit. I go to the mirror and put on some makeup, not too much but just enough to make me look decent. I guess I'm ready, I'm kinda nervous but it should be alright.

I run downstairs, into the kitchen and grab an apple. I yell for my dad, he doesn't answer. Instead Lily yells back.
"He's at work!"she says.

He's a business man, he will probably always be at his office. Me and my dad will never be close, we just don't connect.

I yell upstairs and say bye to Lily and head out the door. The school is just a few blocks away, I'll just walk I guess. It's so warm and sunny. I love summer, especially because school is almost over.

I can see the school in the distance, I'm almost there. This day should be interesting, starting a new school is always different. I walk into the school, and it's not really that big. I go to the office and grab my schedule. My first block is math in room 121. Ive been looking around for a while and I can't seem to find it. Well shit.

All of a sudden a boy with brown hair, and beautiful brown eyes walks up to me. Oh my goodness is he cute.

"Hi, I'm Shawn. Are you new here?" he says.

"Yes I'm new here, and I can't seem to find my class. It's math in room 121. By the way my name is Natalie" I say smiling.

"Nice to meet you. How ironic, I have this class right now too! Come with me, I'll show you where it's at" Shawn says.

"Thanks! I appreciate it." I say.

We start walking to the class. He seems sweet and he's such a cutie. We walk in the class and my teacher tells me where to sit. I get to sit by shawn, thank god because he's the only one I know right now. He turns to talk to me.

"Where did you come from? Like before you came to this school." He says.

"I lived in Chicago and stuff happened so I moved here with my dad." I say half smiling.

"Do you like it so far?" He says.

"Hmm it's alright I guess" I say blankly.

"Well, if you ever need help with anything. I'll be here to help." He says smiling at me.

"Thanks Shawn, I really appreciate it" I say while smiling back.

The bell rings, and I go to my next class which is science. I actually really like science, it's my favorite subject in school. It was just a couple doors down from my math class, so it was easy to find. I walk in the class and sit down. The bell rings and everyone is silent.

"Hello class, we have a new student joining us today" says Ms. Swan.

Everyone looks at me. I hate being the center of attention.

"Please stand up and say hi to the class Natalie" she says.

"Hi everyone, my name is Natalie Peters" I say shyly and sit back down.

All of a sudden the door to the class opens. It was a boy, his hair was brown, he was kinda tall, his jawline holy shit it could probably cut me in half. Why are all the guys so hot here wtf.

"Late again Mr.Gilinsky" says Ms. Swan annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah." He says and sits down.

He comes and sits next to me. He stares at me and I'm feeling uncomfortable.

"Why are you staring at me?" I say.

"Because your new here and your super cute honestly." Gilinsky says.

"Uh thanks..." I say and turn to face the front of the class.

"My name is Jack by the way. Jack Gilinsky." He says.

"My name is Natalie" I say not looking at him.

"Wow sexy name" he says.

"Can you not talk to me like that, I don't even know you" I snap.

"Damn, calm down I'm just trying to start a conversation" he says while smirking at me.

Holy shit my ovaries.

"If you want to talk, stop being a jerk and ask me how my day is or something" I say.

"Okay, how was your day princess" he says sarcastically.

"Ugh forget it" I sigh and cross my arms.

He finally shuts his mouth and doesn't talk the whole class. Until we start walking out of the classroom. I start walking down the hall and he runs up so he's next to me.

"Is there something you need Mr.Gilinsky?" I say smirking at him.

"Hmmm actually yeah. Let me get your number" he says scratching the back of his neck.

Aw he seemed nervous to ask. Uh should I give it to him? Oh what the hell.

"Give me your phone" I say annoyed.

I take his phone and put my number in it. I hand it back to him, he slaps my ass and walks away. What the hell, he's such an asshole. Does he not know how to respect a girl. I give him a dirty look and walk to my next class.

I get done with all my classes and the final bell rings. Which means I get to go home. Thank jesus. It actually wasn't that bad. I start walking home and Jack pulls up next to me in his car. Damn this boy won't quit.

"Yo Natalie wanna come to my house?" He says staring in my eyes.

"Um no I'm good" I say while waking ahead.

I know these type of guys. They only want one thing. To be honest he seems like an asshole anyway.

"Fine" he says firmly and drives off down the road.

I get home finally and go to my room. I lay in my bed and doze off.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, comment what you think😘