Chapter 14

Natalie's pov

I turn to see Shawn and Ariana making out....what the hell? My jaw drops. I thought that he was with Madison. I'm a little confused but I'm happy for Ariana.

I yell from across the room, "get you some!".

Ariana removes her lips from Shawn's and laughs.

"I wish I could get me some," Gilinsky mumbles very quiet in a raspy voice.

"What?" I ask.

"I want you," he says and presses his lips against mine passionately. "Come with me," he says and takes my hand.

"Ariana! We're going upstairs for a little," gilinsky says.

I'm getting the feeling that Jack doesn't know that I'm a virgin. I don't think I'm ready.

We enter a room and gilinsky picks me up. He begins kissing me passionately. It's getting pretty intense. He lays me down on the bed and our lips never part. He moves his lips down to neck. My weakness.

"I want you," he whispers in my neck.

"J-Jack, I don't think I'm ready," I say.

He sits up and asks, "are you a virgin?".

"Uh yeah??" I say and I feel my face turning red.

"I would have never guessed," he says while scanning my body up and down.

"Oh," I say trailing off. To be completely honest. I want him right now. Fuck it.

I get up and push him down on the bed. He smiles at me and I lean down to kiss his lips. I run my fingers down his stomach towards his dick.

"I've never sucked "it" before," I say.

"You're so innocent," he laughs.

"It's easy. Just do what you think to do. You've seen girls suck guys dick in movies, right?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say.

"Then do what they do," he says.

"Okay," I say.

I pull his pants down. I hesitate before pulling his boxers down.

I look at it quickly and begin. I put my mouth around him and move my head up and down. I look at him, and by the look on his face I think that I'm doing it right.

"I'm gonna cum," he says.

I continue and he grabs my hair. He moans loudly and cums in my mouth. It tastes extremely salty and I spit that shit out.

"Natalie," he whispers, "that was amazing".

I'm happy that I was able to make him feel that way.

I lean down and whisper in his ear, "that's all you get for now".

"You're such a tease!" He says and puts his hands through his hair.

~~~~

We go downstairs and Leigh is starring at us. I roll my eyes and continue walking towards the living room where Sammy, Ariana, and Shawn are.

"Aye, babe. I'm going to the bathroom," I say to jack.

"Alright," he says and takes a seat on the couch.

I go to the bathroom and when I come back, Leigh is sitting next to jack. Can she please hop off of his dick. He doesn't want you Leigh!

She gets closer to him and leans in to kiss him but Jack pushes her away.

"Leigh, stop. I have a girlfriend," he says angrily.

"But she can't make you feel like I do," she says.

"I'm going to need you to back off, I've had enough of your shit," I say and walk towards her. She stands up and walks towards me. Is shit about to go down?

"Ladies, ladies...calm down," Johnson says.

Leigh just rolls her eyes at me, "whatever, f*cking whore," she says and turns around to sit back down.

Did she really just call me a whore?? Really? If anything, she's the one who's a whore.

I gasp and grab her by her hair. I yank her around and punch her in the face.

Gilinsky jumps up and grabs me while Sammy grabs Leigh. They hold us back while we keep swinging.

"Chill!!" Gilinsky yells.

"Keep your bitch on a leash," Leigh yells.

"Oh hell no," I yell and try to break out of jacks arms. She has really made me angry. I'm tired of her shit.

"Leigh, just stop," Sammy yells at her.

"Stop the fighting, this was suppose to be a chill night," Ariana says.

"Whatever. I don't need this. I'm leaving," Leigh says and Sammy lets her go.

Thank god she's leaving. She walks towards the door and says, "F*ck you Gilinsky". She slams the door and there's a silence.

"What did I do?" Gilinsky laughs.

We all laugh with him.

"Leigh can be crazy sometimes, but damn Natalie...what got into you? I've never seen you like this," Gilinsky says.

I never act like this. She just pushed me so far and I finally snapped.

"She pushed me way too far," I say.

"Let's just forget about this and chill for a while. Drama free please," Shawn says.

~~~~~~

Later on that night, everyone leaves. So, Ariana and I are the only ones left.

"I'm super tired and I have huge headache," I say while holding my forehead. "I'm going to bed".

"Alright, you can sleep in the guest bedroom," she says and shows me to the room.

"Thanks and sorry for the drama," I say and hug her.

"Nah, it's alright. Leigh deserved it," she says and laughs.

We both go into our rooms and fall asleep. Wow what a night.

A/N

WELL THIS WAS PRETTY CRAZY. What do you think about this chapter??