Chapter 17

Natalie's pov

Gilinsky stands up and smirks a suspicious smile.

"Oh my god what," I say laughing.

"It's your turn," he says nodding his head.

"What do you mean it's my turn?" I say nervously.

"You saw me naked, now it's my turn to see you. It's only fair," he says coming closer.

I push him away laughing, "woah woah woaaahhh....I never asked to see you naked".

"But you liked what you saw," he says smirking.

I can't deny that, "ugh" I sigh. "I'm not taking my clothes off".

I'm way to insecure.

"Uhhh, why not babe?" He asks while running his fingers threw his hair.

"I-I can't, I'm not comfortable with my body..." I force out.

His eyes pop out of his head basically.

"What? How can you be insecure? You're so beautiful and your body....mmmm" he says letting out a small moan.

OH MY GOD.

"Uh I just am okay?" I say turning away.

"You shouldn't be insecure...babe...trust me...you're so beautiful. You should know that," he says seriously.

Maybe if I show him my body....I'll be less insecure about myself? And it could possible move our relationship up another level.

"Okay..." I say.

So, basically he wants me to strip for him? Well....

Gilinsky sits on the bed while I stand up. He leans back on the bed, still only wearing his boxers.

I nervously stand there....

"Cmon babe, you can do it," he says biting his lip.

I try to build up my confidence and begin taking off my jeans slowly. I'm a little scared for the next step. Gilinsky stands up and walks towards me. He begins to pull my panties off for me....

Then, he places his lips on mine and it gets intense. He pulls of my shirt and unhooks my bra...I'm completely naked. Our lips are still connected as he lays me on the bed slowly. I honestly can't believe I'm naked in front him, how did I build up this confidence? You would think it would be awkward....but it wasn't.

He sits up and begins to take off his boxers.

"Jack, no....I can't," I say shyly.

Wow. I probably just ruined the mood. Im just not ready, he doesn't understand I guess.

"Okay...yeah okay. I know I know. You're not ready yet," he says putting his boxers back on.

"I'm sorry," I say.

He comes closer and lifts my chin, "No need to be sorry. I just want you so bad," he says and places his hand on my bare thigh.

He sends shivers throughout my body.

He stands up and begins putting his clothes back on. I get up off the bed and do the same. I change the subject.

"I'm gonna make something to eat, are you hungry?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he says and we both walk downstairs.

"I'm just gonna make some spaghetti," I say and begin cooking.

"Alright, I'll be in the living room watching tv," he says and kisses me on my cheek.

I finish cooking, "Jack! It's done".

He walks in the kitchen, "mmmmm, looks good."

I smile and give him his plate of food. We eat our food and I'm completely stuffed and kinda tired. Well, it is 11pm.

"Babe...I'm tired," I say yawning, "I'm gonna go to my room and go to bed".

"Okay, I'll come with," he says and grabs my waist while we walk up the stairs.

I put on my pajamas and Jack takes off his clothes so he's in his boxers once again.

We lay down and turn on the tv so its on mtv. Gilinsky snuggles up next to me and wraps his arm around me.

He whispers in my ear, "Natalie...I'm pretty sure that I'm falling in love with you".

I smile a huge smile. I turn so I'm facing him and he's also smiling. I kiss his lips softly and say, "I love you".

He squeezes me tightly and I rest my head on his chest. We soon fall asleep...

~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR 12K+ READS! The more comments I get about each chapter, the sooner I'll update! So, comment what you think about the chapter/ story so far! Thoughts on characters??