Chapter 18

Natalie's Pov

Ding ding ding

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Ugh school. Two more days...just two more days. The first thing I do is check my phone. I have a text from Matthew.

"Hey. My flight gets in around 3pm tomorrow. Could you pick me up from the airport?" He texts.

"Yeah, of course! By the way...I'm having a party tomorrow, it should be a good time," I text back.

I lock my phone and turn towards Gilinsky. I get on top of him slowly and kiss him on the forehead.

"Good morning," I say smiling at him.

He lifts his arms above his head, stretching, and yawns.

"Good morning," he says in his morning voice.

OH LORD.

"We have school so get up," I say and hop off of him.

"Ahh shit," he says running his hands through his hair. "At least we only have two more days," he says while getting off the bed.

I walk towards the bathroom and brush my teeth. I grab my clothes that I'm wearing today. Which is some high waisted skinny jeans, flowy white crop top, and white vans. I take a quick shower and I decide to blow dry my hair and leave it natural. It's naturally wavy. I put on just a little makeup. I spray myself with perfume and I'm finished. I walk out of the bathroom and Gilinsky is putting on deodorant and I see his toned muscular abs. I almost passed out no kidding.

"About ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah, let's gooo," I say annoyed because I honestly don't wanna go to school.

We get in Gilinsky's jeep and drive to school. I hope this day goes by fast. I can't wait to see Matthew tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~
Skips until the next day which is Friday.
~~~~~~~~

I wake up around 9am, I choose not to go to school on the last day. I'll graduate Monday, that's a huge step in my life. I really need to figure out what I'm gonna do with my life. Am I gonna go to college? Probably. For what? I don't even know.

I start to clean my house and get stuff ready for the party. I finished around 12 and I text Gilinsky.

"Hey, could you get the alcohol for the party tonight?" I text.

"Yeah, I gotchu (;" he texts.

This party should be a great way to kick off the summer. My thoughts get interrupted by a text from
Gilinsky.

"I got the stuff, you want me to come and hang until the party starts?" He texts.

"Yeah if you wanna, but I gotta pick up Matthew from the airport," I text.

I don't get a text for about 10 min, then my phone starts to ring. It's Gilinsky.

"Hiiii" I answer.

"Is Matthew the boy that's gonna be staying with you?" He asks in a serious tone.

"You mean my best friend?? Yeah he will, don't worry about anything. We're just friends," I say.

"Okay...I'm gonna trust you on this. But if he tries anything with you....I'll beat his ass," he says even more serious this time.

Gilinsky is so jealous sometimes. It can be a turn on but it can also be annoying af.

"Don't start shit with him, he's a great dude....you might like him," I say.

"I doubt..." He says.

"You don't even know him? How could you doubt it?" I say getting angry.

"Whatever, but I'm coming with you to pick this dude up," he says.

"Okay, bye," I say and hang up.

UGH I don't need this unnecessary stress.

~~~~~

Gilinsky arrives at the house and honks. I walk outside and he's sitting in his car waving for me to come over. I walk over there and he says,"get it, let's go."

"Okay let me grab my purse," I say and run inside and come back to his car. I get in and we drive to the airport.

"Can you be honest with me?" He says and grabs my hand while he's driving. Aw.

"Yeah..." I say unsure of what he has to say.

"Did you and Matthew have a thing?" He asks glancing at me.

I knew this was coming. Me and Matthew had a little crush on each other....yeah okay? But it wasn't necessarily a "thing". Here goes nothing.

"Uh uh...well. We used to have a crush on each other a while back. But that was so long ago. We're both over it," I say cringing my teeth.

"Mmm okay....I trust you," he says.

Holy shit....he didn't get mad?? That's surprising. I relax my shoulders back and enjoy the car ride. I'm super excited to reunite with Matthew. I know it's only been about a month but I missed him so much.

Gilinsky interrupts my thoughts, "you know what?" He asks.

"What," I say back.

"I wonder what it's like to have sex in a car?" He says smirking at me.

"You haven't before?" I ask.

"No, but it seems like it'd be nice," he says and glances at the back seat.

"Yeah I guess," I say and shrug my shoulders. I'm surprised he hasn't banged Leigh in his back seat....she's such a whore. Ugh. Jack can be an asshole sometimes. Who wants to have sex in a car???

We finally arrive at the airport. Jack grabs my hand and holds it while we walk through the airport. I finally see Matthew and let go of jacks hand. I run towards Matthew and I jump in his arms and hug him tightly. He sets me down and I can see jacks jaw clenching.

"I missed you so much!" I say and hug him again.

"I missed you too," he says while we're hugging.

I hear Jack clear his throat behind me.

"Oh, Matthew...this is Jack...my boyfriend," I say.

Matthew gives me a weird look. I forgot the last time I told him about Jack was when I called him an asshole. Oops.

"Yeah. I'm Jack," he says and nods his head with his jaw still clenching.

"Nice to meet you," Matthew says and nods back.

Awkward.

"Okay guys lets go back to my house and get ready for this party!" I say with excitement.

We all get in the car and start to drive back to my house. The car has an awkward silence and I can't stand it. Hopefully they'll begin to get along later tonight....

A/N

Comment what you think will happen tonight at the party?? The more comments I get, the faster I'll wanna update!