Chapter 21

Jacks Pov

I wake up around 8 am and decide to get ready for the day. I throw on some basketball shorts and a Michigan hoodie. I'm feeling lazy today. When I'm done getting ready...it's about 8:30 am. Natalie still isn't awake. I walk into the room and I can't help but smile when I look at her. She's so beautiful, I'm so glad she's mine. All of a sudden, I get an idea. I grab a piece of paper and write a note for Natalie.

"I went to the store, be back soon. -love Jack."

I grab my keys and head outside towards my black jeep. I get in my car and pull out of the driveway. I head towards the mall. I need to get some new clothes. Tonight should be a special night. After all, I need to make it up to her....last night was horrible. I need to hurry up and find what I'm looking for before Natalie wakes up. I want to surprise her. I finally arrive at the mall, I park my car and walk inside. I go into a fancy store, I need to buy a nice suit. I find a really nice black one, I buy it and I'm out of there. I start to walk out of the mall when I see a store. I pause and smirk a little. I walk towards the store, it's a store for women. I decide to look around for something nice that Natalie could wear tonight. I find this black dress, it's short but not too short. It looks very elegant, not trashy. Perfect for tonight. I buy her the dress and walk out of the store. I then go to Victoria's Secret, I'll get her something here also. I look around and lady comes up to me.

"Can I help you find something?" She asks politely.

"Yeah, I'm shopping for my girlfriend. I really need your help," I laugh while running my hands threw my hair.

"Follow me, I'll show you some of our new lingerie," she says and I follow her.

She leads me to a section with all kinds of panties and bras.

"Thank you," I say.

"No problem, if you need anything else, let me know," she says smiling.

I begin looking through the lingerie. I'm the only guy in here...I feel awkward and unwanted. I need to find something fast. I look a little more and I find a black lace thong and a black lace bra to match. Wow, Natalie would look so sexy in this. I grab the things and pay for them.

~~~~~
Jacks Pov

I drive back to Natalie's house and walk inside. I sneak into her room quietly. Yes, she's till sleeping. I put the Victoria's Secret bag and the black dress on the bed next to her. I write a note and set it next to the bags. The note says: "I hope you like the things I got you. Please wear them tonight, I'm taking you somewhere special because you deserve it". Then I decide to call and make reservations at the fancy Italian restaurant downtown.

~~~~~~~

Natalie's pov

I wake and Jack isn't next to me, weird. I always wake up before Jack does. I sit up in my bed, I look over and I see two bags. I get off my bed excitedly, I read the note that is laying next to the bags. As my eyes scan the paper I can't help but smile. I open the Victoria's Secret bag first, it has some cute lingerie. It's very sexy and I can't wait to put them on. Then, I open the black bag. I pull out a beautiful black dress. I fell in love with it, wow. I'll wear my black heels with these! Jack is the sweetest.

I run downstairs to find Jack to thank him. Jack is standing in the kitchen on his phone when I come downstairs. I run towards him and jump in his arms.

"Jack, you really didn't have to do this," I say while kissing him on his lips gently.

He sets me down and places his hands on my waist, "I wanted too, yesterday was horrible. I just wanted to make it up to you".

I admit, Jack can be a real asshole at times and he can also be the sweetest boy you'll ever meet. Everyone has those days. Well, it was all my fault yesterday. I don't really want to think about it anymore. I just want to have a great day with Jack.

"I love you," I wrap my hand around his neck and kiss him passionately. "So where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see, now go get ready!" He says smiling and I head upstairs.

~~~~

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I throw on the lingerie that Jack got me. Wow they're super cute. Then, I put on the black dress he got me. And wow when I looked in the mirror....I felt beautiful. Jack has some good taste in girls clothing. I smile really hard while twirling my dress around. I should probably put on some makeup, I grab my makeup bag and walk in the bathroom. I don't like wearing makeup very much but a little makeup won't kill me. Then, I blow dry my hair and decide to elegantly pull it up. Final touches, I put on perfume and I'm ready to go.

I walk out of my room and head down stairs. While I passed the guest bedroom, I forgot that Matthew isn't here. I wonder where he is? Probably with Madison.

"Hey Matthew, where are you?" I text.

"I'm at this girl Madison's house," he texts.

Oh you know that boy got it in. Madison was the whore of the school.

"Well, Jack and I have plans tonight so I won't be here until later," I text.

"Okay I'll probably just stay here again. Sorry for last night :( ," he texts.

"It's fine, lets just forget about it," I text and then I look for Jack.

He's sitting on the couch when I walk in.

"Hey Gilinsky," I say and he stands up.

"Wow, you look....wow," he says scanning my body.

"Thanks, and you look very handsome yourself," I say walking towards him.

"I did good," he says smirking.

"Yes you did, I love this dress. Thank you!" I say and kiss him on the cheek.

"We have a reservation at 5 pm, so about another hour," he says.

"Okay, yay I'm excited!" I say and we sit on the couch.

Jacks pov

I think to myself, "tonight should be fun" *smirk emoji*

/////

A/N

How are you guys liking my story? What do you think will happen next? Where are they going? Please comment! I love to hear your feedback! The more comments I get, the sooner I'll update! This is just a filler chapter! Thanks for reading my story (: