Chapter 5

Natalie's POV
I'm actually super excited for Gilinsky's party tonight. I haven't been to a party in a while and it should relieve some of my stress.

What am I going to wear? I have time to go to the mall to pick out an outfit. I get home, grab my dads keys, I'm sure he won't mind. I drive to the mall and check out some stores. After an hour of looking, I see this beautiful black dress. It's short, but not too short. It had a v neck and it's kind of sparkly. I'm definitely buying this!

Then, I see these shoes from across the room and I run towards them.

"Oh my god," I gasp.

"Those shoes are beautiful!'" I squeal.

I basically fell in love with these black stilettos. I bought the dress, shoes, and then I went home. I went upstairs in my room, put on my dress and shoes. I looked in the mirror and I looked amazing in this dress to be honest. I went in the bathroom and began to curl my long brown hair. After that, I put on some makeup. I sprayed myself with perfume, took one last look in the mirror and I was impressed with the outcome.

I take a deep breath and start heading to the car. I take the piece of paper out of my pocket, look at the address, and start driving there. I start thinking to myself, "I hope this night turns out to be great". I smile a little as I approach Jack's house.

I walk up to the house and enter. The music is so loud and there is people everywhere. People are dancing and drinking, it feels like time has stopped as soon as I entered. Then, I started to feel the nice vibe and grabbed a drink. The smell of weed filled my nose. Damn. I begin walking around, through drunk people dancing, trying to find Jack.

I walk outside and naked girls are jumping in the pool. Keep it classy omaha girls. I give up and go back inside and take a seat on the couch. I watch everyone dance and have a good time while I'm alone on the couch. All of a sudden, a boy with light brown hair comes and sits next to me.

"Hey" the boy says while taking a drink.

"Uh hi" I say awkwardly.

"Oh I'm Sammy" he says nodding at me.

"I'm Natalie" I say nodding back.

Well this is awkward. The word awkward kinda describes my life.

"So, why are you sitting alone?" Sammy says looking at me in my eyes.

"Uh I don't really know. I was looking for Gilinsky because he invited me. But I haven't found him." I say annoyed.

"Oh, Jack? He's upstairs with this girl Leigh" he says casually.

I feel a knot in my stomach, "oh" I say.

"Yeah, uh wanna go hang upstairs? It's not as loud up there." Sammy says placing his hand on my knee.

I don't know why I was upset with Jack. We weren't even dating or anything. Why am I jealous?

Sammy is a cute boy and seems nice. The hell with it.

"Um sure" I say nervously.

He takes my hand and I follow him upstairs.

Sammy opens a door to a room. As we walk in, we see something we both didn't want to see. Jack was laying on the bed...while Leigh was on top of him. Basically, they were getting it on.

Sammy and I pause in shock. Gilinsky throws Leigh off the bed and covers himself. I couldn't help but laugh because he just threw that hoe off the bed like it was nothing. We walk out of the room laughing.

We find a different room that wasn't occupied. We sit on the bed.

"So..." Sammy says while smiling at me.

"Sooooooo" I say dragging out the word biting my lip.

Sammy goes in for a kiss, his lips touch mine and I begin kissing back. He slowly pushes me back so I'm laying on the bed. Our lips never part. Now, were intensely making out.

I just met this kid. But, it doesn't feel wrong. I wonder if this is just out of anger towards Jack.

He begins sucking on my neck. Wow does it feel good. Then, the door swings open. It's Jack. Sammy stops and gets off of me. We both look at Jack.

"What's up Natalie? Wanna go downstairs? Jack says nervously.

"I'm kind of busy right now. No, actually I don't" I snap at him.

Jack glares at Sammy and walks out. Oh shit.