Chapter 16

Natalie's pov

I start my car and pull out of the school parking lot. I drive for about 10 minutes until I arrive at my house. I walk in and my dad has his suitcases in his hands.

"Bye Natalie. Don't make a mess of the house," he says and hugs me.

I hug back and nod my head.

"Bye Natalie, see you in about a week?" Lily says and hugs me.

"Okay, bye," I say and hug her back.

They both walk out of the door and they drive off. I hope this week goes by slow, because I enjoy having the house to myself. I go into the kitchen and make some macaroni. I finish cooking that and take a seat in the living room. Hmmm I wonder what good movies are on Netflix? I look through the movies and find one. Yes! I love "Mean Girls", definitely one of my fave movies. I get a text from gilinsky. Ah, I forgot he was planning on coming over.

"Hey babe, I'm on my way(;" he texts.

"Okay..(:" I text back.

Gilinsky arrives about 10 minutes later. Knock knock. I answer the door and let him in.

"Hey baby," he says and kisses me passionately.

"Hi," I say as our lips part. "I just picked out a movie, come on." I say and he follows me to the living room.

"Really? You always watch movies. Doesn't it get boring?" He asks.

"Nope, if I could watch movies all day...I totally would," I say seriously.

"Wow, I couldn't...Id rather do other things.." He says and grabs my thigh.

I tense up feeling nervous.

"Come on baby, let's go upstairs," he says and kisses my neck.

Lord Jesus.

"J-Jack, I'm not ready," I say nervously.

He backs away slowly, "I understand, I respect that."

"Thank you," I say taking a deep breath.

"I'm ready when you're ready," he says and looks at me seductively.

Holy shit. He's unbelievably sexy. I wish I was ready to have sex with him because I'd hop on that shit in a heart beat. That was very inappropriate but I'm not even sorry. Just speaking the truth.

"Well, let's watch the movie," I say.

"Ugh," Jack sighs.

"Grab that blanket, I'm freezing," I say.

He grabs the blanket and lays down next to me. We snuggle up next to each other. He intertwines his legs with mine.

"I'm glad we met," he says.

"Me too," I say and turn to him.

We continue to watch the movie and soon fall asleep.

~~~~

We wake up at about 8pm.

"Can I stay the night?" He asks.

"Sure, I don't see why not," I say.

"Cool cool," he says and gets up. "I gotta take a shower, show me where your bathroom is?" He says.

I take him upstairs to the bathroom that is connected to my room.

"I'll just be about 10 minutes, okay? Don't miss me too much," he says and winks.

"Oh I'll try not too," I laugh.

About 10 minutes later, Jack comes out of the bathroom.

"What the hell Jack," I start bursting into laughter.

He comes out wearing nothing at all and is covering his junk with a pillow pet.

"What?" He says smirking.

"Why just why?" I laugh. "And where the hell did you get that pillow pet?"

"Uhh the room next to yours?" He says.

"Oh my god, that's my little sisters," I say laughing even harder now and put my head in my hands.

"Whoops," he says and tosses the pillow. Now he is completely naked.

I look up and my eyes pop out of my eyes basically. It's huge.

"Ya like?" He says and smirks.

I turn my head in embarrassment.

"I'll put back on my boxers now," he says laughing.

He walks over to me and sits next to me.

"It's okay that you were looking, I don't mind," he says and places his head on mine.

I laugh and kiss him.

To be continued

~~~~~~~

How do you feel about this chapter?
Just if you're wondering about my social medias, here they are. My vine, Twitter, and Instagram is shawlinsky. My personal Instagram is tira14.