Chapter 15

Natalie's pov

I wake up to the smell of bacon. Wow perfect. I get out of bed and pull my hair in a messy bun. I'm in my pajamas and I look absolutely horrible but whatever. I walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen.

"Damn, smells good," I laugh.

"Thanks," Ariana says while cooking.

She serves me food and makes herself a plate. We eat our amazing breakfast and talk a little.

"So...what's going on with you and Shawn?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Him and Madison didn't work out. So, I saw my chance and took it," Ariana says smirking.

"So are you guys dating?" I ask.

"Not yet, but hopefully soon," Ariana says smiling.

"Wow you guys are so cute," I sigh.

~~~~~

Later on I decide to go back home. I don't want too, but I have too. I can't hide forever.

"Thanks for letting me stay and dealing with my bullshit," I laugh.

"I'll always be here to deal with your shit," Ariana says laughing and pulls me in for a hug. "Be careful driving".

"I will, thanks," I say and head towards my car.

I pull off down the road and continue to my dads house. About 10 minutes later I pull in the driveway. I take a deep breath and get out of my car. I walk inside and it's quiet. I hate when it's quiet, freaks me out. I feel like I'm going to walk in there and someone's going to kill me or something. I start to walk up the stairs when I hear a voice.

"Natalie?" Dad says. Great it's my dad, how wonderful...sarcasm is a talent of mine.

"Yeah.." I pause.

"Come back down here," he says.

Damn. I walk back down and head towards the living room.

"I'm leaving today, and I've already arranged for Lily to stay with her mom," dad says.

"Alright..." I say quietly.

"Why did you run out like that?" He asks upset.

"I needed to get away for a while. I feel a little better. So can I please go upstairs now?" I say.

"Sure," he says and continues to get his business stuff ready to go.

So....I get the house to myself? Cool I guess. It feels like I have the house to myself everyday. I get interrupted by my thoughts. Ding! It's my phone.

"Where are you?" Jack texts.

Oh my god! I totally forgot I had school. I don't even text back, I just hurry and get ready. I fix my hair into a neat bun and brush my teeth. I put on some VS sweatpants and sweatshirt. I rush downstairs and out the door. I can't miss 2 days in a row. I arrive at my school and go inside. I go to the office and grab a pass. I missed 1st period but that's alright. So I go to science class.

"Nice of you to join us," the teacher says. "Pass?".

"Yes, here," I hand it to her and take my seat next to gilinsky.

I grab out my notebook and begin taking notes.

"I thought you were skipping without me," Jack says while smirking.

"Nah, I just woke up late and totally forgot that I had school," I laugh a little.

About an hour of this boring science class, it's finally lunch. I can't wait to graduate Friday.

Jack grabs my hand and we walk to lunch together.

"You look beautiful," he says and kisses me.

"You're kidding right? I literally just woke up. No makeup or anything," I say while covering my face in embarrassment.

We stop walking and he pulls my hands away from my face and holds them. "Don't hide your beautiful face from me."

I blush and we begin walking to lunch. We take a seat with our friends.

"Guys! My dad leaves today and I'm planning to have a party Friday," I say to everyone.

"Your dad won't be home tonight?" Gilinsky says and raises an eyebrow.

I laugh and push him away.

"Cool, I'll be there," Sammy says and I can see gilinsky tensing up. What is up with Sammy and gilinsky? Aren't they friends?? I don't understand.

"Yeah, we will all most definitely be there," Shawn says.

"Great, be ready for a great time," I say and I get a little excited. The thought of graduating, summer, and party's makes me wanna scream with excitement.

"Want me to come over and keep you company?" Gilinsky says smirking.

"I mean if you want too," I laugh.

~~~~~

After school Gilinsky walks me to my car.

"I'll be at your house later," he says and kisses me.

"Okay..." I say and he walks away.

Gilinsky better not get any ideas. I'm not having sex with him. I'm not ready. I don't exactly know when I'll be ready but I know I want my first time to be with Jack. I believe in making love. To be completely honest, I don't know if I'm in love with Jack just yet.

A/N

Just a filler chapter!! If this gets 10 comments, I'll try to update sooner!