Chapter 17: The Devil's Hour

Kong POV 

I stole lives.  P'Trae transported the Legion of darkness at Phuket where their hidden headquarters was located, they were looking for the celestial gem. It can grant cosmic powers like P'Arthit, and according to Arkan it can prove to be the greatest threat among the gems. 

My brother had the Blood gem and the shadow gem. He used it to revive some undead warriors and it terrifies me. 

Four hours ago, Arkan and Pytro tased me to my skin over and over. I whimpered. I couldn't say anything because I was fully conscious but P'Trae was in control.
They imprisoned me in a room before they let me out.

There were wizards in Phuket who knew about the Legion, and our mission was to exterminate them before it reaches the magic council. The temple was burning, Arkan sending bullets, sending flashes of pain through their bodies. The undead warriors surrounding all areas of the base.

Pytro touched a man and he immediately decay and rots in seconds. He spun and hurled a ball of enormous hellfire to the last remaining wizards. "The Devil's Hour where the heaven doesn't care who lives or dies." 

I was screaming to stop but I couldn't control my body, I couldn't control my actions as I shed the blood of the innocent.
I felt empty like there was nothing inside me but this evil heart. I didn't know how I enjoy watching other wizards begging in front of me while I raise the Hellbreaker before killing them off. 
They made me a monster. 
I was marching towards P'Trae on the platform facing the entire base. He was overlooking at the burning temples."This is it, brother. This is what I'm talking about. You may look at me as the bad guy but we're both ordinary men seeking the very same thing."He said. I opened my mouth but was suppressed to shut it. He tilted his head to the sky as explosions ruptured below. "Peace."