Gear Hearts Book 4: Dark Of The Souls Intro

Teaser:

"Trae didn't die naturally?" said Tine, to the Mystery Freaks. "He was in transition on becoming Hellgod."

***

"Tine Aetherius?" said Sarawat, he was leaning against the chair. "Why so lonely?"

***

"The Aetherius parents turned themselves into vampires," whispered Third to May, M, and Sandee. "They are the new black sheep of the royal families."

***

"I love you." Kong stared into Arthit's eyes, the familiarity of their desire was too strong that he hungrily kissed him.

***

"Just tell us what kind of demon we're fighting" Tine demanded.

"That's the problem you see," Khai met Non's gaze. "Pytro isn't a demon. He's a hellgod"

***

The portal glimmered frantically and then Trae Marvel step in, looking at the members of the Legion of Darkness. Trae huddled over before the man, tracing his fingers over the Kong's chin. "Now everybody's home" He chuckled.

***

"Kong, if you let yourself be controlled by Trae. You are bound to him." Third said.

"Third, I am the Hellgod slayer." Kong grinned as his pupils turned crimson. "Buckle up cause I've turned bad."

***

"The hellgod, Pytro." explained Arthit. "We need your help to fight it."
"I'm not good with teamwork, mortal." Sarawat sipped from the smoke.

***

"No one's safe." May muttered to Sandee. "They're coming."

***

Pete grunted as he rose from the ground. A violet light shimmered on his hand-the Hellgod of war, Arkan, forming into a one meter sword.

***

"The Hellgod Triad and the Slayer" Knot smiled at Kao. "They're gonna blow this town apart"

***

"The world is harsh, it's vile..." Third flickered his gaze at Kao. "That's why there are people like us."

***

Arthit put up a fighting stance. "Kong, stop!"

Kong tilted his head to the side. "One year under the SOTUS program, now I have to beat the Mentor."

***

"Well, well,well!" Sarawat tiled his head to the night sky, his fangs showing. "This is just wonderful!"

***

"The magic you use is way stronger, once you give in. There's no coming back." Khai said.
"I am not coming back." Kong growled.

***

"Let him go, cuz" said Khai. Tine glowered. "There's madness in him."