An Interrupted Chat

New Character:

Ivy Coleman

Delilah

We all sat on our beds, mine and Eliza's were next to each other and Ivy's was across from us.

"I trust you have enjoyed your fists day here Ivy?" I asked trying to be friendly.

"Yeah I did, lots of lovely people here!" She said back excitedly.

"Really like who?" Eliza blurted while picking up her quill to fiddle with.

"You two obviously" she giggled

"And Parvati Patil and Pansy, she was quite mean though, she told me that the only thing that could save my outfit was an invisibility cloak?"

Me and Eliza had to cover our mouths to muffle our laughs.

Eliza started to relax a bit it seemed we had got the wrong girl and it must of been someone else that kissed Ron.

"Oh and Ron Weasley, he's gorgeous isn't he?"she added cheerfully.

Never mind.

"Yep just stunning" Eliza remarked , starting to pull the feathers from her quill.

I took it from her.

"Stop that Eliza , you'll ruin it" I smiled at her.

She glared back.

"Anyway girlies I think I'll get some sleep now, ready to be up nice and early tomorrow" Ivy said tucking in to her bed with a big smile.

                                   Eliza

I was woken up the next morning to the sound of rustling and someone singing quietly.

I sat up to and looked around for the source of the noise.

I saw Ivy perched on the edge of her bed, swinging her legs while applying make up and singing backyard boy.

She must of felt me looking at her and she turned around.

"Oh my goodness Eliza I'm so sorry did I wake you?" She asked condescendingly.

"Why are you awake, it's only 6am?" I mumbled sleepily.

"I want to be ready early , I'm so excited for breakfast" she said loudly.

"Shut the fuck up , both of you" Delilah said sleepily, throwing a pillow at the wall.

I turned back over and went back to sleep.

————
Several hours later the bell rung to signal the end of another class,

"Slughorn's next,I'll see you later D" I spoke as I walked out the door.