The Seven Sisters

AU-I changed the cover photo of this fanfic, do you like it or should I change it back?
Also if you are from my tiktok , I'm going to take a short break due to being shadow banned in hope that when I come back it will be back to normal🤩

Delilah

I woke up the next morning to see Eliza still asleep.

"Eliza, Eliza wake up" I whispered.

She looked at me with a glare.

"I'm sorry" I said

"You don't have to be sorry I just wish you had told me so I didn't have to see... that!"

"And then Draco tried to kill me!" She exclaimed

"God knows why , if you had told me I had a nice bum I would of be delighted" I laughed.

"Well next time if you could inform me of your plans that would be fantastic, I had to take refuge in Ron's room!"

I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Nothing happened Delilah, he did ask me to the ball though"

"He did!" I squealed clapping.

"He said 'as friends'" she said sadly.

"Fuck sake Ron, that gingerness must be seeping through to his brain!" I sighed.

"Excuse me?" She said holding up a piece of her red hair.

"Oh fuck yeah sorry" I said realising what I'd just said.

I got up and plopped onto her bed for an apology hug.

"Delilah" she mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"You have a nice bum too"

"Hahaha piss off" I said getting up to get ready.

————————————————————————

Eliza

I was sitting with Jackson in a hallway at lunchtime.

"Are you going to ask Blaise to the ball?" I asked between bites of my sandwich.

"I'm not sure, I think I will need to talk about it with him to see if we are ready for people to know" he answered quietly.

"What about you, are you gonna with with Mr Ronald Weasley?" he asked.

"He asked me last night, but he said as friends" I said looking down.

"Aw I'm sorry babe, he's probably just nervous, you aren't exactly the easiest person to read, swearing one second and then wanting hugs the next."

"Fuck off i'm not that bad" I complained.

"I do hope that he's just nervous though" I added resting my head on Jackson's shoulder.

Jackson looked at me and shook his head.

"Okay maybe I am that bad then" I laughed.

We spoke some more and he told me about Theo almost catching him and Blaise until lunch ended.

We started gathering our things and making our way to the hall for our first dance lesson.

I had to go and sit with the other girls and Jackson went over to the boys.

There one only one seat left, next to Pansy.

"You alright Pansy?" I asked trying to be friendly sitting next to her.