'Just Friends' My Ass

Eliza

I was walking happily towards Harry and Ron's dorm to see what Ginny had said, I was fairly sure she would've said yes so I was excited.

I got to the door and it was already open slightly.

"How did it go" I squeaked happily while opening the door fully.

The first thing I saw when I looked in was Ron standing behind the door giving me a horrible look while Harry and Ginny looked at me like they'd seen a ghost.

I realised I'd walked into an awkward situation and I wanted nothing to do with it.

"Oh pfft what this isn't.... this isn't my dorm. Is that Delilah shouting on me? Coming Delilah" I said laughing awkwardly trying to lie.

I went to walk out the door but Ron shut with one hand it before I could.

I turned back on my heel to face him again , smiling at him wearily.

"You knew? About them?" He asked me.

I looked behind me pretending to look for who he was talking to.

"Me? Know about what exactly?" I said trying to act causal by leaning against the wall.

"Eliza" Ron said slightly louder.

"Stop being a dickhead to her Ron, she's done fuck all" Ginny snapped at him.

He gave her a dirty look before looking back to me.

"Yes. I knew." I admitted, letting out a deep breath.

"You knew too Ron, you said he was talking about her in his sleep" I said to him.

"Awwww you big softy" Ginny smiled , squeezing Harry's arm.

Ron cleared his throat at them making Harry jump slightly.

"Yeah I knew but I thought he would of have the decency to tell me about it before actually doing anything." He said looking at Harry.

"You're being dramatic Ron, I was only asking her the ball" Harry said quietly.

Ron raised his eyebrow at me.

It was actually quite hot, seeing him angry like this.

"And I suppose you helped him plan it, you love doing stuff like that" he said to me.

"Yes. I helped and I do think you are being dramatic, yes Harry or Ginny should of said something about it to you but they aren't actually dating"

Ron sat on his bed and ran his hand through hair.

"Yeah" he whispered.

"I suppose so"

He seemed to of calmed down a bit.

He got up and left without saying anything else.

We stood in silence for a second.

"So.. did you say yes?" I asked Ginny with a grin.

"Yes" she smiled back while taking Harry's hand.

I smiled at the both, felt like a proud mum moment.

"I'll just go , leave yous to it then"I said opening the door.

"I'll just go too, bye Harry" she said before kissing his cheek,making him blush, and then coming to the door.

She shut the door gently behind her and then walked next to me.

"Thanks Eliza, for helping him plan that, he would of been worrying about it so much the ball would of been over by the time he would of thought of something" she said to me.