That's Not Eliza

2K reads?! Thank you so much and I hope you are enjoying the story, I love writing it and reading all your comments🤍

                                     Eliza

"Ivy?" I gasped.

She was standing in front of me , her curly hair a wild mess, her clothes had rips and she looked dirty.

She had the most eery look on her face, almost a smile.

"You made that easy for me didn't you , and here I was thinking I was actually going to need to look for you" she laughed.

I felt around myself for my wand.

"Is this what you are looking for?" She mocked, holding it up in front of me.

"My wand" I said under my breath.

I put my hand out to take it but she pulled it back and snapped it in half.

I winced and looked away.

"My wand!" I said in a voice which unintentionally sounded like Ron's squeaky scared voice.

"NO!" She shouted in my face, stomping forward at me.

I stepped back away from her.

"Incarcerous" she shouted, pointing her wand at my hands, they tied together behind me.

I struggled to get free but she ignored me.

"Lovely dress, shame about the tear, isn't it?" She said condescendingly.

I gasped at the realisation that it was her who cut my dress.

"I see your hickey's have cleared up" she said pointing at my neck.

"You? You did that?" I said quietly.

"The plan was, I would sneak in and give you hickey's as you slept, Ron would see them, assume you were seeing someone else and then start to hate you, I'd come back and make him love me" she told me.

I just stood there in shock.

"But of course little Eliza had to ruin that, I even burned photos of you two to see if that would get him to forget you somehow."

That photo in the common room that me and Ron found must of been her!

"Just let me go Ivy, please" I said looking at her innocently which just seemed to make her angrier.

"You can't get everything you want Eliza, you've already got friends who love you, you're smart, beautiful and you've got RON. Is that not enough for you?" She spat at me with a defeated look.

"But Ivy"

"NO" she shouted at me again, slapping me across the face so I could taste blood on my lip.

I shook my head and glared up at her.

She turned around for a second to look out of a window.

I opened my mouth wide and started to scream as loud as I could.

Ivy quickly whipped around to face me.

"Crucio" she called with her wand aimed at me.

A pain soared through my body like nothing I could of even imagined, I fell to the ground as the feeling of thousands of scorching hot knifes pierced through my skin.

I couldn't make a sound I was in so much pain, the room started to turn to complete darkness.

And then it stopped.