Fire Boy

Since the last chapter was pretty sad I've decided to lighten the mood by writing a short filler chapter of Blaise and Jackson who are spending their Christmas holidays with Jackson's family in their cottage in France.
Also, spot the one direction lyric!

                                 Blaise

"Apparate" Jackson said before I felt that familiar sickening feeling as we spun around before I landed in a heap on the grass with Jackson standing beside me.

I grabbed Jackson's outstretched hand I used him to pull myself up as I took in the spectacular view.

"Woah Jackson, you never told me you were rich" I exclaimed as I looked at their cottage.

It sat on a large field surrounded by trees, bushes and flowers, it was made of brick and had lots of windows and it looked simply magical.

Well I suppose everything looks 'magical' here but you get my point.

"You're one to talk about rich Blaise, you've got more fancy suits and pieces of jewellery in your wardrobe than you know what to do with" Jackson teased as he nudged me with his shoulder before grabbing my hand as we walked up to the door.

The second Jackson opened the door a small brown haired girl with rosey cheeks and huge blue eyes came flying towards us and into Jackson's arms.

"Desi, hello!" Jackson laughed as he hugged her back.

Once he put her down she looked up at me, her ocean eyes studying me carefully.

"Hello Desiree, I'm Blaise" I smiled at her sweetly, putting my hand down for her to shake.

"Like fire?" She breathed in awe as her small hand shook mine gently.

"Yeah, a bit" I laughed.

I wish it did mean fire like blaze does.
But unfortunately Blaise means lisping or stammering, so embarrassing.

I looked up as a face poked around from a door before a beautiful woman in a navy floral dress came rushing through.

"Oh Jackson mon ange" she gushed in an accent much stronger than Jackson's as she put her arms around him and he did the same.

AN- Mon ange=my angel

"Maman , I've missed you" he replied.

She let go off him and then looked at me.

"You must be Blaise, aren't you beautiful" she said as she placed her soft hands on my face and looked me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs Smith" I said putting my hand on hers and removing it from my face to plant a kiss on it.

She giggled slightly and then said "actually it's Mrs Bellerose, I kept my own surname, Smith is a bit boring is it not?"

"Yes I suppose it is a bit boring, but Bellarose is a gorgeous surname" I smiled at her.

"Well thank you" she smiled back.
"And I do hope that if you two ever get married one day that he takes your last name" she added, giving Jackson a glare.

"With any luck, you'll be the one taking my last name" I joked with a wink.

"Oh don't tempt me!" She laughed, pushing my shoulder lightly.

"DINNER" a voice boomed from the garden.

I followed along as everyone walked outside to the direction of the voice.

Jackson's father was standing next to a barbecue, he was tall, maybe even taller than Jackson, he had dark hair and a dark beard, broad strong shoulders and looked like he could snap you in half if he choose to.