Don't Tell Ron

OH MY GOODNESS I JUST NOTICED 5K READS THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR READING , VOTING AND COMMENTING!!!!

                                 Eliza

My mother came bursting into my room as I lay on my bed looking out of the window.

"Eliza dear, I've got great news!"

"What is it?" I said jerking my head around to face her.

The smile spread across her face told me the news was very good.

"Avis is go-"

"Gone?" I interrupted her maybe a bit to eagerly.

"What? No." She said shaking her head.

My face dropped and I looked down as I waited for her to continue.

"Avis is going off to work, so that means you can go and stay with the Weasley's!" She said, smiling and doing jazz hands to give the full effect.

My jaw dropped and I flew up from my bed.

"Mum that's bloody fantastic" I said throwing my arms around her.

"Bloody?"
"Don't think I've ever heard you say bloody before" she laughed.

I smiled but before I got the chance to reply a realisation hit me.

"But where will you go, you can't be alone for Christmas" I frowned.

"Don't be silly Eliza, I'll be fine" she said forcing a smile.

"No, no, you can't be be yourself, I'll write to the twins right now and see if they will ask Molly about us both coming"

"Well I can see that you aren't going to give in" she sighed.

I smiled and quickly grabbed my quill and some paper and got scribbling.

                                George

I started to peel open the envelope of a letter that had arrived for me and Fred.

Fred was sitting so close to me he was practically on my lap as he impatiently waited.

"Give it here" he said trying to snatch it but failing to do so as I held it tight.

He rolled his eyes at me as I glared at him while continuing to open and unfold the letter.

I took one glance at it and instantly knew.
"It's from Eliza"

"How do you know?" Fred asked.

"She dotted the i's in Freddie and Georgie with stars" I told him.

"Hmm that's quite cute isn't it" he smiled.

I smiled back at him and then he nudged my shoulder with his head to tell me to start his reading.

Just as I started to read Fred interrupted me.

"Out loud, if you don't mind" he said, smiling sweetly.

I rolled my eyes but cleared my throat and began to read.

Dear Freddie and Georgie,

Hello!! It's Eliza.

I hope you are both having nice holidays and haven't driven Ron to madness yet.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Fred gasped pretending to be offended.

I need to ask for a favour,

Avis is leaving for work tomorrow which means I can come and stay will you all for Christmas which is obviously great news, however, I don't want to leave my mother alone for Christmas.
So could you possibly ask Molly if it would be alright for her to come too?