Achoo!

Ron

I watched as the greasy haired man towered over Eliza, his head held high as he inhaled deeply through his nose.

I stood a bit behind him, it was dark so I don't think he had seen me.

"Get up immediately Miss Grae" he snapped, his head still held high as Eliza quickly stood up.

Her eyebrows were raised in a state of worry as she awaited his next words.

"Are you alone?"  he asked.

"Yes" she said quietly while nodding.

She glanced over at me and I smiled at her in thanks.

However Snape noticed her wandering eye and turned around on his heel to face me.

I stood still in hope he wouldn't notice me, but deep down I knew there wasn't a chance he wouldn't see me but I tried it nonetheless.

"Ah Mr Weasley, I should of known you would be here, I've seen you pair parading around the school together quite often" he commented as he roughly grabbed my arm and dragged me over to stand next to Eliza.

"Follow me, now" he said swishing his cape around and then walking towards the school.

"But-" Eliza started.

"NOW" he yelled making her jump.

"But it's bed time" she said quietly.

I took her hand from her side and gave it a squeeze as we followed him.

"Drop the hand Mr Weasley" he demanded, not taking his eyes off the path in front of him.

I let go of Eliza's hand hesitantly, wondering how he even noticed the small act of affection.

We trailed after him into the school and then all the way into Dumbledore's office.

"Ah good evening Severus, I've got your nightcap right here- oh I see you've brought company" Dumbledore said, holding out a nightcap that matched his own which he quickly put behind his back as he stood there in a blue and white striped night dress.

Me and Eliza tried to hide our laughs as Dumbledore's face turned red and Snape sent us a warning glare.

"Sorry about that" he said clearing his throat.

"Please take a seat" he added, pointing at the chairs opposite his own.

He moved his knitting stuff from the table and sat down across from us.

"Miss Grae and Mr Weasley were found out past curfew, Miss Grae then went on to ruin my shoes and then to lie, telling me she was alone when she quite clearly was not" Snape informed before Dumbledore nodded at him to leave.

Dumbledore cleared his throat yet again and then looked at us both sitting in front of him, messy hair, covered in paint and trying not to laugh.

"Well although you absolutely should not be out past curfew without good reason I still feel that Professor Snape is being quite harsh" he began.

"I will let you both go free, your only punishment will be to write Professor Snape a written apology for ruining his shoes and lying to him, okay?"

We both nodded  and stood up, smiling at him gratefully.

Just as we were about to leave Dumbledore spoke again.
"Oh and just by the way, I've been waiting for years for you two to become girlfriend and boyfriend and I'm delighted to see it has happened"