Hermione's Best Friends Brother

Delilah

Draco and I noticed Eliza and Ron lying cuddling together, almost sleeping so we decided to leave them to it and go a wander around the school as they'd had a long and hard day yesterday.

Draco took my hand as we walked, his rings tapping gently off of mine as our fingers intertwined.

It was past curfew so we had to keep and eye out for teachers such as Snape, who I'm convinced doesn't sleep.

I was thinking about the events of the day as we walked when I realised something that Draco had said,something I hadn't picked up on at the time.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Draco smiled at me, just as I was about to talk.

I smiled back up at him.

"Yesterday, outside the hospital ward, did you tell Snape I was your girlfriend?" I asked him.

He dropped my hand and scratched the back of his neck, looking away from me with with almost a look of fear in his eyes.

"No, of course not" he said walking a bit ahead of me.

I knew what he was doing walking away like that.

"Draco Malfoy don't you dare walk away from me because you don't know how to deal with your emotions" I snapped at him, stopping in my tracks and folding my arms.

He stopped too, took a deep breath and then turned around to face me.

"Alright, yes I did" he sighed.

"But you did not need to call me out like that"

I laughed at him lightly as he walked back to me.

He took both of my hands and looked down at me like he was waiting for me to say something.

"So?" He asked.

"So what?"

"Are you my girlfriend?"

"Well I don't know, you haven't asked me yet" I smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes at me with a smirk.

"Delilah Muriel Davis, will you-"

"Leave out my middle name" I stopped him, putting my hand up to him with a frown.

He laughed at me before continuing.

"Delilah Davis , will you do me the upmost pleasure of being my girlfriend" he said, enhancing his posh accent to make it sound fancier.

"No thanks" I replied, pulling my hands away from him aggressively and walking away.

"You bloody well will you fool" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

I laughed at him and put my arms around him.

"Okay then, I will" I said before leaning up to his face so our lips were nearly touching.

"But talk to me like that again and I'll curb stomp you Malfoy"

He turned his head away with a small smile before grabbing my face harshly with a cold hand and holding it up in front of his face.

"I'd like to see you try Davis" he said deeply before kissing me harshly.

I kissed him back until we heard people storming loudly down the corridor.

Draco put an arm around me, pulling me with him into a nearby closet.

He tripped over something on the floor on the way in making me burst out laughing.