Georgie's Secret

ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END

"I'll go first then" Ginny declared while putting her hand on the bottle.

She spun it around and everyone watched in anticipation waiting for it to stop.

"Oh" she frowned when she saw who it landed on.

"Incest? Not a good start" Jackson commented as he looked up at Ron who had the bottle pointed at him.

"That's obviously not happening, someone else can do it" Ron huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'll do it" I said quickly, leaning forward and moving the bottle slightly so it pointed at me, making eye contact with Ginny through my eyelashes as I did so.

Ron looked at me confused as Ginny slid across the floor towards me with a smirk.

She gripped my waist as I sat up and put my hands on her face and kissed her.

It was quick, but not a peck, it was nice.

We pulled away from each other laughing and then went back to our spots in the circle.

"I'll go next then" George said awkwardly as he looked at Ron and Harry who were staring at me and Ginny.

George spun the bottle and watched it stop on Jackson.

His face immediately flushed red as he look up from the bottle at Jackson.

"It's okay, we don't have to" George said flustered while looking at Blaise

"No no, please, go ahead" Blaise said sitting back slightly and smiling cheekily.

In a quick motion Jackson was in front of George kissing him quite passionately, running his hands through his hair.

George froze for a second when Jackson went back to his place.

Everyone was watching Jackson and Blaise to see if Blaise was bothered about the kiss(he wasn't) but me and Fred were still looking at George.

"Uh, Georgie" Fred said quietly while indicating down at George's trousers with a nod of his head.

I looked down at what Fred was nodding at and saw the noticeable bulge in George's trousers.

"Fuck" George mumbled while trying to pull his shirt down to cover it before anyone else noticed it.

I quickly grabbed a coat from the pile behind me and threw it to him.

He smiled at me in a grateful but also embarrassed way as he set it over his lap.

I glanced at Fred who's eyebrows were raised and he mouthed "what the fuck" at me, I just shrugged in response.

I looked over at Hermione who had joined the game while we were talking and was sitting next to Draco.

"Can I go?" Seamus asked while rubbing his hands together.

Everyone nodded and so he spun the bottle.

It slowed down, almost stopping at Draco but then moving a tad bit more and stopping on Hermione.

Both her and Seamus' faces dropped and Dean laughed at them.

They moved into the circle and shared a short and awkward kiss as everyone laughed at their discomfort.

"I'll go" Delilah said excitedly.

She spun the bottle hard and everyone complained as it took ages to stop.

Oh dear.

It landed on Fred.

Draco put his hand on Delilah's knee and looked at her.
"I'd really rather you didn't, anyone but him"