Chapter 55 Lucifer's Birthday

Lilith Ra P.O.V

I've been walking for a while and I got thirsty as I swooped into a normal grocery store and with little money that I had, I was trying to buy myself an energy drink.

My wolf has not shut up ever since I've left Gabriel and she was becoming more and more anxious at the fact that I tried to remove Gabriel's mark from my neck using a blade but it, unfortunately, it healed back.

I'm not gonna lie; I already miss him.

However, it did feel nice to be away from the packhouse, away from all the wolf drama.

I saw normal people walking into the store, how I wish I had their life instead. I envied their lifestyle, though it wasn't perfect, it was what that makes them a human.

I sighed.

Me on the other hand, I need to find myself a pack so I don't wander on another's territory.

"What is a wolf doing here all alone?" A woman's voice startled me resulting me to drop the bottle I had in my hand before I bent down to pick it up from the floor.

She had sun-kissed skin and wavy-curl black hair with dark green eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I tried to walk past her but she grabbed my shoulder, whispering something under her breath and I was paralyzed from top to bottom where I couldn't even move a muscle, except my eyes.

"Names Morgana." She mentioned and fear took over my whole frame.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

It has been three months since Lilith left and Gabriel has not been the same since. He had been trying to contact all the neighbour packs and she was not in any of them.

It was getting pretty worrisome even for me and Gabriella. Gabriel no longer trains Lucifer either as his mind was not at it so Zachary assisted instead.

Lucifer's birthday was tomorrow, and so was the trial. I'm not sure if he's fit nor ready for the event though.

Lucifer came into the room before heaving off his hoodie and throwing it on the ground carelessly and sat on the bed beside me.

"Aren't you gonna take a shower?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Nope." He shook his head.

"You've been sweating, go shower." I insisted and he groaned in annoyance.

"I've been training for the whole day and I'm tired, I need sleep." He retorted.

"And I also need blood." He sighed as his eyes flashed to a deep red for a second.

"If I pass you the blood bag, would you then please take a shower?" I asked.

"You've never been bothered before if I sleep without showering, so why now?" He asks looking irritated.

"Just do." I huffed throwing him the nasty blood bag while he caught it.

He gulped the bag, throwing it in the trash can before heading into the shower seeming slightly annoyed.

I was never a person to order Lucifer around and I was actually out of words that he actually listened.

The clock was almost hitting midnight as I quickly went to the refrigerator in the kitchen where I managed to buy him a small cake with some candles and brought it back up into the room, waiting for him to be done.

I walked over to the bathroom door, knocking on it purposely. "You done?" I tried to agitate him.

"Can't a man at least shower peacefully?" His words dripped with sarcasm.

I heard the shower turn off after a couple of minutes, and I lighted the candles before switching off the bedroom light, carrying it a little further from the bathroom door.

Lucifer casually came out of the shower with his dark hair wet, and a towel hanging low on his hips, but the moment his eyes landed on me, his eyes widen in surprise, before a small smile appeared on his face.

"What's all this?" He asked as he neared towards me.

"Wait." I said as I watched the last seconds ticking on the clock and the moment it hit midnight, I wished him "Happy 20th Birthday, love."

"Make a wish before you blow out the candles." I said.

He chuckled softly before blowing them out and switched the bedroom light back on as I placed the cake on a nearby table.

"So, what did you wish for?" I asked.

Lucifer playfully scowled at me, "I thought we aren't supposed to say our wishes out loud." He says.

I bit the inside of my cheek, not knowing how to respond do that knowing he was right.

"But if you really want to know..." He started, giving me a soft kiss on my left cheek, resulting in a blush to appear.

"I didn't wish for anything." He said, making me confused.

"Why not?" I raised an eyebrow, facing him.

"Cause' I already got my wish." He simply states.

"You." He looks directly into my eyes.

Butterflies started flapping in my stomach.

"That's a lie." I told as I cut a piece of the cake.

He furrowed his eyebrows towards my statement.

"You never wished for a werewolf mate." I stated as I placed the slice towards his mouth for him to take a bite, and when he did, I smudged it all over his face and chest, before giggling.

He was shocked at my sudden action, but before I could run away he grabbed me by my waist before dropping me onto the bed and hovering over my figure.

"That wasn't very nice. I just took a shower." He stated.

I squirmed as he wiped some of the cream and cake that was on his face onto mines, before looking down at me in awe.

"Happy?" I asked, and he nodded, making me roll my eyes at him.

I tried to get up from the bed but Lucifer held me down.

"I need to clean my face." I chuckled.

His eyes snapped towards my neck where some of the creams trickled down there. "Let me do it for you." He smirked before leaning down towards my neck and licking the area, resulting in goosebumps to arise on my skin.

"What are you doing?" I managed to get the words to escape my lips as sensations were starting to spread throughout my body.

"Getting my birthday present." He growled before roughly pulling my shorts down along with my panties, and throwing them across the room.

Sorry for the long wait, I was transferring house, my laptop keys were not working, now I'm using my sister's laptop, I had an assignment due and my classes had started so my timing went haywire. Do you guys want me to continue on what happens with Lilith and Gabriel or end the book on Lucifer and Valentine in a few chapters since they're the protagonist in the book anyway? Let me know, I'll definitely take your wishes into account as the top priority.

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW (IG-valentinewinters_)