Chapter 23 Evelyn's Alzheimer

Recap:

We could see it from our bedroom balcony view where the soldiers have already started transforming into their original form of grey with batwings sticking behind them, ready to fly in the queen's command.

"We need to stop them now!" I exclaimed.

Evelyn Ra P.O.V

Adam had his whole naked form flushed against mine.

His eyes looked down upon my hazel ones as I looked up towards his that were gazing intently.

"Let go." I said, my voice low.

His eyes snapped towards my lips, before licking his ones, making my cheeks flush.

The way he was looking at me caused strange feelings to course inside me as I looked away to my side.

Why was I feeling this way?

I should be furious?

Why do I feel comfortable around him?

I was nude, I should be shying away. Why can't I seem to move?

I felt Adam lean in towards my face, as I looked back at him, before he gently pressed his lips upon mine.

They felt so soft.

Adam slowly pushed my body onto the ground before gently hovering over my figure and started attacking my neck with kisses, resulting me to give out a sound.

What was that?

My body was coursing with adrenaline.

Mate.

My wolf whispered once more.

My wolf?

Adam was my mate?

"You knew?" I breathed out while he continued trailing kisses all over my neck, resulting my whole body to buzz in ecstasy.

"I knew." He says beside my ear, letting out a low groan in the process.

This got me confused.

I slowly touched his face with my hand carefully bringing his attention on my face where his eyes were pitch black.

"When did you know?" I questioned.

He shifted his eyes away for a moment, gulping as I patiently waited for his response.

"Many months ago." He replied lowly.

Then why did he never react?

"Why d-didn't you t-tell me?" I stuttered as my body started to shudder slightly.

He was quiet for a short moment.

"I was going to reject you." He looked away as his eyes shifted back to his normal ones while mines became wide as saucers.

"What?" My voice cracked as I tried to push him away, which ended up with a much-failed attempt.

"Get away from me." I clenched my teeth.

"No." He said firmly.

I didn't know why I was being sensitive but my emotions were all over the place.

I covered my face with both of my hands letting the back of my head hit the ground, not caring that I was bare.

"The reason I wanted to rej-". He started.

"No!" I said in anger as I shifted into my wolf letting his grip fall of me and pounced away from him.

I needed to get away from him.

I hear him cuss before paws were thudding right on my trail as he chased after me.

Stop running. He mind-linked me.

I disregarded it.

I said stop running. This time he used his beta voice on me and his wolf wanted dominance.

My wolf instantly halted as she heard her mate's voice, strong enough that automatically made me shift back to my human form.

Adam instantaneously shifted back mid-air while he running and with his werewolf speed before pinning me against a tree, his hand cupping my neck, eyes pitch black once more.

"Don't ever run away from us again." His wolf enraged while mines whimpered in response.

Hearing my wolf whimper, immediately he took his hand away from my neck in regret.

"I'm sorry." He says and his eyes were back to their normal greys.

"I wanted to reject you because I felt you were too young for me." He stated.

"But you never thought about how I would've felt, did you?" I asked.

"In my life, all I knew there is, was darkness with a little hope which that was my sister." I begin.

"You don't know what it was like having no childhood, never knowing when my life could actually start or if I even could, wondering if I was going to be trapped there all my life or dead." I continued releasing my frustration.

"Even now as finally I had my freedom, my life is being taken away from me. Even in death, my kidnapper never left me to be in peace but suffer. I lost few years of my life within days." I sniveled.

"And though I don't know what it's like to have a mate, you're already here not even giving me a chance to experience one." Tears flowed down my cheeks as I slid on the ground feeling my heart ache in agony.

Alex just stood there not knowing how to respond before he neared towards my figure.

Out of nowhere he suddenly wrapped his arms around me and though I was truly mad at him, my body was seeking his comfort.

He tried soothing me by running his fingers slowly through my hair.

"I'm sorry." He said after a couple of minutes as slowly my tears and sobs died down.

Out of nowhere my mind started aching.

Was I having a migraine?

"Alex?" I called.

"Hmm?" He responded.

"My head hurts." I whimpered.

The pain was getting out of hand as I felt as though I wanted to tear my head away from my body.

"What's happening?" I whined.

This didn't feel normal.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

"Eve?" I panicked.

What was happening?

She started screaming and tossing as I tried to hold her still on the ground when unexpectedly she stopped as she started to look around her breathing heavily.

As her eyes looked down her naked frame, her eyes widened as her focus then took a hold on me.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Get away from me!" She screeched covering herself, backing away.

What?

"Eve, it's me." I reassured trying to near towards her.

"I'm your mate, Adam." I said, my heart constricted at the thought of her forgetting who I was.

"Adam?" She tested.

"Adam." She said with a little knowing in her eyes as she looked at me with fear.

"I'm s-starting to f-forget." She stuttered frightfully.

Long wait yet again, I know. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It's a bit emotional! Do let me know in the comments on your thoughts! Love love love reading the comments! I love every one of you!

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters