Chapter 11 I Don't Care

Recap:

"It doesn't matter on what you think Lilith, don't you get it? The future Luna and heir of the Loupe Lycan's pack is in peril. Do you realize the importance of that?" He started.

He sighed.

"First born of actual mated wolves is what that springs power to the pack, our strength of being wolves. If the child dies, the whole pack follows." He frowned.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

I threw Evelyn's suitcases in the booth at the back of the car along with my own before shutting down the hood of it.

I noticed Evelyn walking towards me through the corner of my eyes. I faced her confused figure as her hands were lightly squeezing onto her own arms crossed above her chest.

"So where are we going?" She looked at me, biting the bottom of her lip.

"Hunting." I simply stated.

"Hunting?" She grilled, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

I nodded before walking over to the driver's side and sat down on the seat, strapping on my seatbelt before starting up the car.

Evelyn tailed sitting beside me on the passenger's seat, strapping on her seatbelt.

"What are we hunting for?" She queried.

"What else? Your antidote to stop you from aging clearly." I looked at her as a matter of fact.

"How long would it take to find them?" She continued.

"I don't know." I expressed honestly, pulling the stick from park to drive.

"There's almost twenty-three possessions that we need to get fresh from the forest or garden." I detailed.

Her eyes went wide as saucers.

"That's a lot." She whispered seeing down onto her lap.

"I know." I heaved a sigh.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

I sat down on the bed with my face buried into my hands. How could I have let that happen? I had her in my sight yet I still couldn't save or protect her.

I'm a disappointment.

I heard someone knock on my door.

I groaned in utter annoyance.

Undoubtedly, I not expecting any company.

I needed to be alone and to think this through.

"Leave me alone." I alleged.

I watch the door knob twist and a petite figure entering the room completely defying what I just voiced.

Getting up from the bed furiously, I sauntered towards the door in utter anger. I slammed the door behind the figure with my left hand trapping the person in front of me.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone." I held.

I looked down to see my half-sister Gabriella and instantaneously my posture withdrew from intimidating and daunting her frame.

"Sorry." I expressed regret before sitting back down onto the bed.

"Now please, leave me be." I spoke.

"I can't." She started.

"You're wanted downstairs." She finished taking few steps towards me.

"I am not in the mood for any pep talks." I told irritated.

My room door suddenly was barged open rudely and a quite tall woman with curly dark black hair, tan skin and chocolate brown eyes stepped in with a furious look on her face as her eyes starting flickering to yellow.

"Pep talk sweetie? I'm not that patient with you." She said trudging straight towards my figure.

What the hell?

I stood up from the bed, eyebrows furrowing not liking her attitude towards me.

Gabriella immediately stood between us, glaring at this unfamiliar woman.

"Step down Abigail." She spoke where her words held a glint of a threatening tone.

I grabbed Gabriella's right wrist using my right hand bringing her to my side. "I don't need no shield, I can protect myself." I hissed at her as she tried to claw her wrist away from my grip.

"Now, who the heck are you?" I turned to this woman named Abigail.

"That's not a very nice way to greet your sister-in-law, is it now?" She spoke with venom dripping down her character.

I let go of Gabriella's wrist.

"Didn't anyone warn you about me?" I enquired.

She raised an eyebrow at me muddled.

"I don't care." I voiced bluntly.

Is Lucifer and Valentine still your favorite couple or has it changed? Hope you enjoyed. If ya'll are bored, follow me on Instagram at valentine_winters. I'll follow back!

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters