Chapter 21 Half-Blood Prince

Recap:

This made me furious.

Within a flick of a finger I pinned her arms above her head before pressing my body flush against her and moaning from the contact and feelings that coursed within me.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

My head was pounding.

I tried opening my eyes, and I was brutality met with a bright white light.

As my vision cleared, I looked around to be in a hospital room with a heartrate monitor beside the bed that I was laying down on.

My hands and legs were tied tightly at the bed posts, as I furiously struggled to free from them, making me in an uncomfortable position.

Why am I here?

I was wearing a hospital gown with a baggy shorts' underneath, and the bump on my stomach was extremely evident, letting me know that some time had passed.

A drip was pierced on the vein of my right hand attached to a long tube to the drip bag beside me.

How long was I out for?

The memories came rushing in as I remembered what placed me into this mess.

Lucifer was dead?

Tears started brimming in my eyes instantly as my chest tightened from the pain once more.

The door to the room opened, and a man with a white coat walked in.

Surprised to see me awake, he closed the door behind him quickly.

He strode near the side of the bed before lifting my gown slowly and I snarled at him "Don't touch me!".

"Calm down." He says.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He assured.

"Please." I pleaded, mentally and physically exhausted, I closed my eyes tightly as a tear escaped and slid down the corners of my eyes.

I felt a gel being placed on my stomach before I heard him say "Look".

I turned my head towards the screen he was motioning towards and it was the sonogram.

"I'm Dr. Cooper, I've been taking care of you since you fainted a few weeks ago. You're almost due. Let's see how your cub is doing shall we?" He spoke.

As he moved the machine on my stomach, looking closely at the screen, his eyebrows furrowed a bit, focusing intently.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

The door to the room opened harshly as my head snapped towards the direction of the sound, and in barged Lucifer's grandfather.

He saw that I was awake and smirked before turning his attention towards the doctor.

"Well?" He asked impatiently, looking at the doctor, before his eyes laid on the screen.

"My, my." He then spoke nearing towards it as I struggled to get free once more and away from this beast.

"I see two heartbeats." Lucifer's grandfather stated and I stopped my movement, as I looked over at the doctor.

"You're having twins." Dr. Cooper acknowledged me.

What?

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

"It's been a month and a half, she's almost due." Gabriella stated.

"A full pregnancy takes nine to ten months." I cut in.

"For a human yes, for a werewolf, it's half the time." Lorraine said.

"I wasn't talking to you." I muttered.

"Enough!" She bellowed angrily at me.

"I'm done with your immaturity, being a prince, I suggest you act like one!" Lorraine's eyes shifted red as she wrapped one of her hand around my neck before pinning me towards the wall with her vampire speed and force.

I pushed her away from me. "A half-blood prince." I corrected.

"What's your deal with me?" She sneered.

"That's the least of my concern, my only priority is to get my mate back. You said 'our' mother had a so-called army, why am I still here without her?" I questioned.

"It's not that easy. Soldiers are willing to lay their lives for your mate. A strategy of less blood-shed needs to be formed. They can't just barge in a hunter's realm and save your weak little mate." Lorraine answered.

My eyes shifted to charcoal black as my wolf surfaced. "Call her a weak again and your head would no longer be attached to your body." He warned.

"I-". Lorraine started before her eyes turned smoky white and she looked up, looking possessed.

"What's happening with her?" Gabriella asked worriedly.

"I don't know." I said.

"Lorraine?" I called out to her.

"Lorraine." I raised my voice a little higher.

"Lorraine!" I shouted at her and her eyes went back to her normal ones before she fell to the floor weakly.

I quickly caught her before she hit the ground.

"Your mate-" She started feebly.

"She's going to giving birth soon." She stated.

Gabriella and I looked at each other, before our gaze returned back to her form.

"How do you know that?" I queried.

"I can see the future." She says before standing up once more slowly.

"How soon?" Gabriella enquired.

"Evening. Today." Lorraine looked me in the eye.

Sorry for the long wait update, do let me know what you think of the story in the comments! I love reading each and every one of them!

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters.