Chapter 45 Visiting Theo Argent

*The morning after the war*

Valentine Winters P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the morning as the babies started crying, the moment one started crying another soon followed.

Lucifer woke up too, looking exhausted as ever, with tired red eyes.

"Why are they crying?" He groaned, sitting up and taking the baby girl onto his hands, trying to soothe her.

"I think they are hungry." I opinioned.

"Then feed them." Lucifer whined, not being able to stand the cries.

It was easy for him to say, I've never fed a baby before, in this case, I have to breast feed them, it was an awkward situation for me.

Lucifer noticed me not reacting to the screams.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I do not exactly know-how, and I feel a little shy." I confronted.

He sighed.

"Take off your shirt." He spoke.

I was okay with being naked in front of Lucifer because I have been on numerous occasions, however, that is usually when we were intimate, this was for a whole different reason.

Would he feel repulsed by me?

"I won't" He suddenly spoke, snapping my attention on him.

"Get out of my head." I told, blocking him from my mind.

He placed the baby girl on the bed before scooching closer to me and helping to take my shirt off while I allowed him.

When I was only in my bra, I saw his eyes flicker from black to blue within a mere second.

"It grew." He suddenly uttered, resulting in my cheeks to go red.

"I was pregnant, it's normal." I told trying to reach for my shirt once more and Lucifer threw it across the room purposely.

"It's just me, you don't have to be shy or embarrassed." He assured.

While I was holding our baby boy, Lucifer assisted in unhooking my bra from the back, letting it slide down my arms and he placed it beside the bed.

I felt so exposed and I was.

I first placed our baby boy to one of my nipples and instantly he started suckling on it. I felt a little weird at first but soon it faded, and I grew used to it.

Lucifer then placed our baby girl on another nipple while I held onto both of them on the bed, as they were both suckling into it and I could feel my breasts milking away.

They stopped screaming.

"You can close your eyes or go ahead and sleep, I can take it from here." I assured him, still feeling a bit nervous.

He gave me a small smile before sitting next to me, he let my head to rest on his chest instead.

This felt complete. 

With his right arm slightly wrapped around my frame, he used his left hand to caress the skin of the babies.

"You know, I feel a little jealous." He then muttered in my ear, making me shudder a little. It has been a while that we had not been intimate with each other and him being this close while our babies were sucking onto my breasts did not really help in the situation.

"Why?" I asked, turning to face him and look into his beautiful blue eyes.

"They're doing something that I want to do." He kissed my nose.

He then noticed my stomach, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He seemed a little disturbed to answer me.

"Your, umm, scars... they've actually healed." He responded.

I looked down on my stomach and noticed the scars he made when he drew a message with a silver knife, had disappeared.

"It's a good thing, right?" I questioned.

"It is." He started.

"Just not a good memory that comes with it." His lips turned into a frown.

I know what Lucifer did to me is something that can't be easily forgivable nor forgetable, but over the past months he had never halted from trying to redeem himself and for that, I am truly grateful to have him as my mate.

"I'm sorry." He apologized out of a sudden.

"It's okay." I assured, giving him a small smile to ensure that I was alright.

"It's not." He shook his head.

"But till my very last breath, I will love you and never stop to show how much. I know I did things in the past that is inexcusable and I don't really expect you to forgive me although you say that you do. But I hope you know that I will never stop trying to amend my mistakes with you." He stated.

I gave him a kiss on the lips, slowly moving with his, letting our motion sync in a soft wave, before pulling away.

"Don't worry, I know, and I love you." I said before giving him another kiss on his soft lips.

He smiled. "I love you too." 

Laverna Reine P.O.V

I know it has been a while since I met him and it was never fair for him when I broke his heart apart as I staged my death. 

I looked at him through the door mirror, the man I once knew and spent time with was not the same man who was in the psychiatric institute today.

Though I loathe what he was, he never really deserved all that was brought onto him.

"Do you want to go in, miss?" One of the nurses suddenly asks me.

"Could I?" I questioned her back.

She smiled before opening the door for me and motioned for me to go inside.

"He actually reacts as if he is crazy, he's not really. One would just say that he is just truly broken." She then uttered to me, before closing the door behind me.

I took a deep breath before walking closer to the man I was once married to 18 years ago.

Well, human.

A hunter.

He heard me, and tilted his head to the side to look who had entered. When he did, his eyes widen in utter shock and disbelief as he took in the sight of me. 

"L-laverna?" My name escapes his lips while his eyes held scepticism.

"Hi Theo." I responded.

Theo Argent. 

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters