Chapter 39 Young Wolf Hunters

Recap:

Never in my life would I have ever imagined my life turning out to be this way. All in one fucking year.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

"Think of your human figure." I directed the hunters.

Some managed to transform back while some could not.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it? Did your mate forgive you?" Laverna asks.

My biological father's mate was there with him since she had driven down to take my babies and Valentine back to the packhouse.

How much I just want to go back, I did not even have much time with them.

My father's mate seemed uncomfortable with the question as she bit the inside of her cheek, looking away.

"She did and forever I will be grateful for that." My father comments while taking his mate's hand into his.

"Well, well if it isn't the whole family together." Valentine's dad, Nathanial remarked.

"Enough with that, what are we going to do about them?" I motioned towards the hunters.

"They are none of my concern." Nathanial says.

"They need to be in a pack or they will roam as rogues." I told.

"He knows that." My father responded looking at Nathanial's expression.

"And I don't blame him." He supported.

What?

"The senior hunters are unable to transform." I stated.

"With that, they will stay as wolves for all time." Nathanial says.

I sighed, furiously.

"I don't care if the senior hunters would not be a part of the pack, but I want the young hunters to join." I stood my ground.

"You don't have the power to do that." Nathanial scoffs.

I clenched my jaw in frustration.

I hate when I feel powerless against them, being a leader for so long, it was difficult when roles are changed and now I was a follower.

An idea then popped in my mind. Could I though?

"Then I'll lead my own pack." I stated.

Lilith Ra P.O.V

"When can I book an appointment for it?" I asked the female doctor.

She looked uncomfortable with the favour I requested.

"I suggest you go back now, and take some rest, tomorrow around noon, do come back to the clinic and we will get the procedures prepared." She assured.

I nodded my head.

I was escorted to Gabriel's room, and I opened the door and he still was not there.

I scoffed.

Not even now, was he back to check up on me.

I laid down on the bed and somehow my heart was aching, thinking about him.

Has he lost feelings for me?

I slowly let my hands trace my stomach where the bump was and more tears started brimming in the corners of my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, and hot tears streamed down my cheeks.

I don't even know if I was making the right choice.

Who could I even go to ask for advice?

Especially when situations are still intense.

I took a deep breath before releasing it.

I can't be raising a child on my own.

The same time tomorrow, everything would be back to how I was.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

Both alphas looked at each other thinking over my decision.

"Why are you still defending them?" Laverna questions me.

I turned to face her.

"It's because, before any of this, they were my family." I said.

"They may have been your family then, but we are your family now." Lucinda states.

"I barely even know you." I raised an eyebrow at her, looking at her if she was insane.

"Exactly." Lorraine starts.

"You barely even knew us and we sacrificed our lives for you. That is what a family does. What have the hunters done than hurt you? When will you learn that you are not part of their world anymore?" Lorraine enquired taking a couple of steps forward towards me, being stern.

"I hear you, but no matter what, I will always be a part of their world. I was for the past 17 years." I started.

I walked over to where Devon was. "He helped Valentine escape, assisted in stopping the first war between the hunters and werewolves, and stayed in the cell for a couple of months for backing me up."

I then walked over to where the four Warrior brothers were. "These four helped in bringing Evelyn back, Gabriel's mate's younger sister, knowing the consequences of their actions and also was penalized to rot in the cell for these couple of months."

"They jeopardized their freedom for the wolves, they deserve our protection." I pointed out.

Nathanial sighed.

"Fine, I'll provide a few tasks for the young wolves and if they pass, they can join." Nathanial directs.

At least something than nothing.

"Now back to the packhouse." My father ordered everyone.

"What about them?" Devon suddenly questions motioning towards the older hunters that failed to shift back to their human form.

"My dad is one of them." Donatello states as he kneeled down to one of the senior wolves there.

I looked at Nathanial for his answer.

"I'm sorry, but they are not allowed." Nathanial responds shaking his head.

"Who would allow someone into their pack when they were a part of the plan to kill his daughter, your mate." Rain, Valentine's sister states supporting her father's decision.

I know she has a point, but I am right now in between two worlds.

"Now come." My father says.

"I wish I had more time with you." Laverna says towards me from my left.

I know she is my biological mother but somehow calling her mom just did not work well with me at the moment as everything was so sudden.

"You had; you just didn't use it on the times I needed you the most." I said and she looked down.

"Let's go girls." She then calls after Lucinda and Lorraine.

Lorraine looked at me for a moment, sighing before spreading her wings and flew alongside her sister and mother back to their clan.

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters