Chapter 20 Evelyn's Transformation

Recap:

Her breathing was heavy as she faced up towards the sky and through the reflection of her eyes, I saw the full moon, before her eyes started turning yellow and her canines started growing.

"You're shifting." I said.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

It was too soon.

Her aging should have triggered the process.

"Adam, it hurts." She cries and my heart suddenly felt heavy.

"You need to be on all fours to make the process faster." I said grabbing her by the waist and turning her over to her stomach facing the ground.

I could hear her bones beginning to break as she cries out in agony.

"Help me. Please." She screams.

"It's only for a few seconds." I tried.

I felt so helpless and useless that I wasn't able to aid her pain.

Within a few seconds, hazel-colored fur started sprouting through her skin spreading throughout her body as the shirt I borrowed her ripped apart.

She was small but beautiful.

From the looks of her wolf, it was obvious that she was an Omega. The lowest rank in a wolf pack but my wolf didn't mind that at all.

He was mesmerized by the wolf in front of him and wanted nothing more than to conquer this body, transform and tend to his mate.

An Omega?

I was a Beta of my own pack.

How could I be mated with an Omega?

What would the pack think of me?

The pack will respect her as she is. My wolf growled at my thoughts.

She opened her big wolf eyes flashing a lovely emerald green. Not many wolves have that shade.

Let me be with my mate, please. My wolf begged.

The last time you took over, you kissed her.

Don't tell me it didn't feel good.

She's young.

Not anymore. My wolf voiced with lust clear in his voice.

Since his feelings and emotions were attached to mines as well, my own lust started creeping in as the images flashed in my head of how good her skin would feel against my own.

I bet my eyes were flickering black.

I heard a whimper.

'What is it?' I asked her through the mind link which would have formed.

'How do I shift back?' She asks.

'Run a bit first, little wolf. Feel your new found senses.' I said.

'Could you please run with me?' She asks.

Before anything, my wolf took over my body as brown fur sprouts and within a millisecond I was standing on all fours with my wolf dominating over the control.

Follow me little wolf. He calls her and she obeys following after our trail.

Now, run as fast as your little legs can carry you. My wolf says before sprinting across the woods.

He made sure to keep his pace slightly slower for Evelyn to catch up since Omega's are slower and so that he doesn't lose sight of her.

Feel your paws thudding against the ground. My wolf continued.

Now stop. He abruptly halts resulting Evelyn to crash onto us but our frame didn't faze from how small she was.

My wolf licked the side of her snout.

Listen. He says.

Listen to the sound of the crickets chirping.

The whistle of the wind.

Your heartbeat.

My heartbeat.

He moved closer towards her neck slightly brushing against it making her shudder.

The affect we had on her was marvelous.

Mate. Her voice echoes in my head.

She knows.

Think of your human self and shift, little wolf. My wolf says before I was transformed back into my human form stark naked.

That was odd.

Why did he do that?

He'd never willfully gives me back control, especially since his mate tagged along in the picture.

"Adam?" I heard a sweet voice call upon my name.

I looked over at her.

There she was, completely naked in front of me as she tries to cover herself from my vision.

Her whole body was shivering from the cold and she was uncomfortable as my eyes wandered around her luscious figure.

"Please stop staring at me." Her eyes pleaded.

I on the other hand, was relishing the sight in front of me.

I wanted more.

I needed more.

With my werewolf speed, I pinned her against the tree with my body pressing against hers.

However, one of her arms was crossed against her breasts while another was covering her lower region.

This made me furious.

Within a flick of a finger I pinned her arms above her head before pressing my body flush against her and moaning from the contact and feelings that coursed within me.

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters