Chapter 15 Lorraine Warren's Vision

Recap:

Adamone Levi P.O.V

My mind could not stop thinking about what he said. Concern filled my insides and hope started to fade.

I did not know what to do.

Laverna Reine P.O.V

"What's going on, mother?" My daughters, Lucinda and Lorraine Warren entered my chambers as I packed my belongings.

"I have some errands to tend to." I replied.

"What errands?" Lucinda pressed.

"Sweethearts, it's none of your concerns." I say.

Lorraine slowly strolled towards me.

"Mother." Lorraine placed a hand on my shoulder and suddenly her eyes turned white as she faced up to the ceiling.

"Lorraine!" Lucinda shouted before speeding towards her form.

"It's happening again." I stated.

"Do something." Lucinda panicked.

"No. Let her finish." I cut in.

Lorraine's body started to tremble as she floated in the air.

"Mother, it's going too far this time." Lucinda argued.

Blood started leaking down Lorraine's nose.

"That's enough!" Lucinda bellowed before pulling Lorraine back to the ground and shaking her awake.

"Lorraine, wake up." I ordered and her eyes returned back to her normal greys.

"What happened?" Lucinda asked.

"I had another vision." Lorraine started.

"What did you see, darling?" I questioned placing her onto the bed to take a seat. 

"We have a half-brother, don't we mother?" Lorraine started.

"What?" Lucinda was surprised as both of them looked at me for answers.

"Why did you keep this away from us? We had the right to know." Lorraine claimed.

"I did not know how to tell you, how was I supposed to say that the reason your father left was because of me? It was my duty to make the prophecy true. Even so by having to sacrifice my happiness, your father." I reasoned.

"We have turned 2100 years of age, there's no excuse for keeping this from us." Lucinda said.

"Our brother is in mortal danger, mother." Lorraine suddenly whispered.

"I know." I exclaimed.

"Let us help you." Lucinda offered.

"It's not your fight." I told.

"Yes, it is. The baby is our responsibility. Our blood is running through its veins. We protect our family." Lorraine stood up from the bed.

"Baby?" Lucinda interrogated confused.

"Our half-brother's baby is growing inside his soulmate's womb. She's been captured by the hunters." Lorraine explained.

"Let's fight for our kin." Lorraine stated looking at me, wanting no more room for discussion as they both have made up their minds.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

"Three months." I answered.

"How far are you now?" Lucifer's grandfather questioned.

I gulped, gritting my teeth.

He positioned the blade on my belly as I felt the sharpness of it through my shirt.

"Two." I said.

He retrieved the blade from my stomach.

"See, that wasn't so hard now was it." He sneered at me.

"Now, I'm not sure if I should just stab you right now, killing both you and your child at once or should I wait for Lucifer to encounter such tragedy in his own unaided senses." He says.

"Maybe he could claim some money for nervous shock as a primary victim." He chuckled.

"He'll come for us." My wolf responded to him.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"He will be the death of you." My wolf finished.

"Let's see, shall we?" He smirked before motioning his men to unchain me and bring me back to the dungeon.

"Are you okay?" Devon asked me concern etched across his face.

I shook my head no.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

What's wrong with me?

I feel so restless.

Save her. My wolf cried.

I know where she is.

How can I save her?

My body feels different, my vision is abnormal.

Why am I feeling this way now?

I ran my fingers through my black hair in frustration.

Someone knocked on my door and Gabriel entered.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at the state of the room, glasses shattered and wooden possessions broken as I immaturely took out my rage on them.

"Something is happening to me." I confronted as my whole body was perspiring.

Gabriel immediately came over to my side.

"Is it her?" He queried.

I shook my head no.

"It's something within me. I don't know what's happening." I say.

"I'll get the pack doctor." He fled out of the room.

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters