Chapter 29 Beta Hacker

Recap:

Their plan is missing out not only a beta but an ultimate hacker in the mission.

Me.

Achilles Argent P.O.V

I cannot believe it.

Lucifer is alive?

"Hunters assemble." I commanded.

"Remember, no mercy. Kill them all but Lucifer is mines." I told.

They prepared the vervain bombs ready to strike those filthy bloodsuckers where they'd toss it high in the air and shoot it as the vervain dust scatters on them.

Kiara Mane P.O.V

I saw the hunters throwing something in the air ready to shoot it which had me to frantically speed up.

My clan had already passed the hunter's borders.

"Wait." Shane calls out from behind me as he chased after my trail.

"They know." I shouted at them.

"Retreat now!" I bellowed.

I did not know what was I thinking, but I did know that this was my fault and I had to pay for my recklessness.

I flew straight towards the thing they tossed in the air.

"Kiara no!" I heard Shane protest.

Just as I neared the thing, the hunter shoots it and it burst, resulting in the component inside it to fall all over me.

My whole skin burned, and the next thing I knew was falling. I could not breathe.

"Kiara!" Shane shrieked.

I fell to the ground hard.

"Vervain." I whispered.

Lucinda Warren P.O.V

With our super-hearing, we heard Kiara say "vervain" as she fell to the ground taking every one of us off-guard.

Shane cried as he held onto her deteriorating body.

"They know." I shouted towards the others as I looked over to my mom to give the orders.

"Avoid the bombs!" My mother, Queen Laverna commanded as she was in the air, her wings giving her flight.

"And kill those strikers!" She instructed.

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

I looked around and saw vampires dropping on the ground while some were sucking the life out of some of the hunters.

Some of the hunters that I knew too.

I couldn't let them kill them.

I saw Devon's dad under a vampire as he was struggling to free himself.

I don't know what took over me as I pushed the vampire away from him and it hissed at me.

"No killing." I spoke.

"We don't take orders from you." She sneered.

Devon's father scurried away as he looked at me. There was no way I could let him die.

"Whose side are you on?" One of the vampires flew down as she looked at me disappointingly. A form of power radiated off her.

"These people are innocent; they are just following orders." I held.

"Orders to eradicate us!" She screeched.

"Look around!" She told.

"Look at your brothers and sisters risking their lives for you!" She speaks.

"Now go and fulfil your duty." She instructs.

"You're not my mother to tell me what to do." I snarled.

"Oh honey, but I am." She says before expanding her batlike wings and flying away.

What?

"Lucifer?" Devon's father questioned.

I took the gun off the ground that was beside him and broke it in half knowing the bullets were soaked in aconite which is famously known as wolfsbane.

"Go if you want to save yourself." I stated, before walking away.

"My son." He says standing up from the ground.

"He's in the dungeon because of you, I'm redeeming his fault to let him out." He spoke, resulting in me to halt my steps.

"I'll get him out." I promised, before continuing my way to where Valentine might be, I've already caught her scent, and it was mixed with a trail of blood.

Her blood.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

I pounced on a hunter, sinking my canines in his shoulder before throwing him harshly on a nearby tree.

I heard a clicking noise on a gun as I looked over to see a hunter pointing it towards Gabriella.

No.

I run as fast as I could to shield her as the hunter was ready to pull the trigger.

'Ella run!' I mind linked her while she was busy taking a hunter down.

She looked at me in her wolf form as I ran towards her.

'Riel no!' She cried in my head.

We saw the hunter pulling the trigger, but the bullet didn't shoot.

He looked confused for a moment, checking his gun before trying to make it work again.

Octavius's wolf came into view as he charged the hunter that aimed at Gabriella while the hunter ran as fast as he could away from him.

I looked to see that all the hunters with that gun had the same issue.

What was going on?

Adamone Levi P.O.V

"Done." I smiled as the hunter's guns went down.

"How did you do that?" Evelyn asks from beside me.

"Their guns were electronic, one that produces wolfsbane to mix with the bullets inside. I still need some time to hack into the house security system." I stated, trying to access it.

Just a few more codes.

Come on.

Their security systems were really tough to break. One of the perks of having an expensive one, I guess.

"You in yet?" Evelyn asks.

"I need a few more minutes." I said as I punched in a lot of different alphabets and numbers.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

"Hunters, use your normal weapons! Though it won't kill them! It will definitely slow them down." One of the hunters ordered.

They started using their normal handguns shooting at us.

Normal guns do hurt, but our healing is much stronger to push the bullets outside our body.

'Attack!' Gabriella roared in all our heads.

'No hunters should be dead.' Lucifer growled as we saw his figure still in human form, come across us with his super speed.

'And that's an order.' He growled at everyone.

What?

'Betrayer'. Alpha Nathanial accused in our heads towards Lucifer.

I supposed to do a double update today, unfortunately, I had some errands to run and training sessions. Hope the chapter was still interesting! Will update another one soon! 

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters