Chapter 17 Luna Ritual

Recap:

"You can't be serious!" Lucinda bellowed.

"Let Lorraine take care of him, there's no time. The baby will be born soon. We must not let anything happen to it." I said.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

There was ringing in my ears, the situation felt so surreal. Everyone's voices tuned out as my head started spinning.

Everything was going downhill. It has been an hour since Lucifer released his last breath.

"This is bullshit!" Gabriella screeched at the current situation.

"My brother is not dead! What did you do to him!" She stomped angrily towards the pack doctor while Octavius held her back.

"A proper burial needs to be made." Alpha Nathanial cut in.

"There will be no such thing. He is not dead!" Gabriella hissed furiously at Alpha Nathanial.

"Ella." My dad warned her attitude.

"Riel? You don't believe this do you?" Gabriella looked over at me for not questioning anything.

I faced her before dropping my eyes to the ground and hanging my head low.

"Accept it Ella, he's gone." I said.

"I don't believe this!" Gabriella shrieked before getting out of Octavius grasp and stomping away.

"Zachary." Alpha Nathanial called.

"Prepare the funeral." He ordered while Zachary nodded.

"Wolves, be ready for the night's ritual" Alpha Nathanial's mate directed.

There would be a special ritual for wolves who pass away to the spirit realm, and to be reborn once again.

Adamone Levi's P.O.V

I opened up my bag pack scrummaging over the food we have brought with us.

"Is bread and peanut butter fine?" I asked Evelyn.

"Can't I have any of the fruits here? It is a garden after all." She recommended.

I shook my head.

"This is a sacred garden." I started.

"Every part of this garden is spiritual and each fruit or vegetable possess their own healing element. It is not to be toyed with." I told while passing her the loaf of bread and peanut butter jar.

"If everything here heals, how come I spotted Ivy berries over there?" She pointed out.

"They are poisonous." She says.

Hmm.

"Yes, they are, aren't they?" I spoke to myself as an idea slid through.

"What is it?" She queried discerning my abrupt silence.

"Stop asking so much questions and eat your food." I turned towards her before laying back on my sleeping bag and contemplating.

Gabriella Zades P.O.V

Lucifer's body was carried in a coffin before it was to be buried in the middle of the woods.

Both packs were commanded to join the ritual.

The Luna of the pack conducts the ritual. In this circumstance, both my mom and Alpha Nathanial's mate directed it.

Lunas' born in an Alpha family are exceedingly powerful, even powerful than several Alphas. They are much in sync with the spiritual world of our ancestors. Few are chosen where they are gifted with powers abundant to massacre a whole pack.