Chapter 33 Forgotten Red Wolf

Recap:

She was right, I never saw her as an equal. I always had the thought that I was stronger and that she was always the damsel in distress that I had to save seeing our past involvements. Maybe it was time for me to fight beside her, not start running in front of her.

Yet, no matter what, I will never stop protecting what's mine.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

When he told me that he couldn't lose me again, I felt my heart constrict.

Me, on the other hand, I thought he was dead.

I still could not believe that he was with me right now.

"I'm going to be using my speed to get us there, hold on to me, okay?" Lucifer says.

"We have the same speed." I spoke confused.

"There are some things you've missed." He shook his head.

Before I know it, he held onto me and took off to a speed that was so fast, it had my head spinning for a moment, as we reached the dungeon.

There were two hunters guarding the place.

"I'll take the one on the left and you take the one on the right?" Lucifer asks.

I nodded.

"There's one rule. No killing." He stated.

"Why not?" I questioned confused, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Do you know how much they tortured me?" I let out.

"If that doctor was never there to help me, I would not be here." I assured.

"I've killed in this world, don't get blood on your hands, especially innocent ones." He stated.

"Innocent?" I scoffed.

With my werewolf speed, I twisted both the hunters head, hearing their necks crack as their body fell to the ground.

"No." Lucifer breathed looking at the lifeless bodies on the floor.

"They've murdered my species. They don't deserve mercy." I told.

"So did I." Lucifer stated.

"If you weren't my mate, we wouldn't have even been here. Killing them is not the way. This is not you." Lucifer explains.

"I don't care about what could have been, they told me you were dead. You do not know what I went through here. They showed me no mercy." I spoke.

I went over to the entrance of the dungeon, seeing the bars there where inside I could see Devon and a few others being held imprisoned.

All of them lost so much weight.

Devon looked up at us, not believing his eyes.

"Lucifer?" He questions, getting up to stand.

Lucifer shot the lock tangled with chains using his gun making it splatter before he pulled the chains off and tossed them to the side.

"I can't believe it." Raphael spoke.

"You're supposed to be dead." Leonardo states.

"I was." Lucifer started making all of us look at him.

What?

"But here I am." He continued.

"Now, let's go. There's no time to waste." He finished motioning them to get out of there.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Michelangelo muttered looking down at my belly then to my face.

"They're alive." I snarled.

Donatello smacked the back of Michelangelo's head.

"Idiot." Donatello uttered under his breath.

"Where's your grandfather?" Devon questioned to Lucifer as he walked out the dungeon.

"I'm not sure, surprisingly he was out of sight-." Lucifer started.

"Looking for me?" A voice cut in, and sure his grandfather was right in front of us.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

"Follow me." I said to Gabriel.

"I feel a bit weird from someone else giving commands but alright." Gabriel says.

"You know what I mean." I huffed and he nodded his head.

With our speed, I went over to the car while Gabriel followed behind my trail while we held onto Lucifer's and Valentine's babies.

"You took my car?" Gabriel asks surprised and a little annoyed.

"That's not important." I stated as I opened the car and gently placed the baby on the car seat.

"Not important?" Gabriel scoffed.

"Whose babies are these?" Evelyn asks from the passenger seat.

"I need you to take care of them while I and Gabriel get back down there." I told.

"Evelyn?" Gabriel looks at her questioningly, and hides his lower half from her using the car door, feeling slightly embarrassed.

He placed the other baby on the other back seat of the car carefully.

"If she's cured, how is it that she's not her age?" Gabriel asked me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Also, cover yourself! She's a kid for god's sake." Gabriel hisses at me.

"It's a long story." I sighed while he raises an eyebrow at me.

"You better have a good one to tell Lilith." Gabriel states and suddenly it looked like something dawned upon him as his eyes widen, looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Lilith. I don't know where she is." Gabriel spoke.

"Well, I didn't see her at the packhouse." I really don't remember seeing her there but at the same time, I did not really spend much time at the packhouse to notice if she was.

"It's alright, I caught her scent, she's here, and she's hurt." Gabriel says before quickly transforming into his white wolf and running towards her scent.

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters