Chapter 1 A Chase for a Kiss

Recap:

We are too young for this. What would he think?

What if he asked me to abort this innocent child?

He won't. My wolf said with pure certainty.

I will keep the baby hidden from him as long as I can.

Lucifer looked at me weirdly before digging into his plate of food.

Valentine Winters P.O.V

It has been two months since I knew that I was pregnant.

My abs were no longer obvious or noticeable as a slight bum already started to form on my once flat belly.

Nowadays, I've been wearing big baggy shirts to cover up my body and not show any of my curves.

I've been trying to be less intimate with Lucifer.

He'd definitely detect that something is not right if he traces my stomach. Even if he was not keen enough to notice, his wolf undoubtedly would sense the transformation in my figure.

Gaining weight is not as parallel as being pregnant.

"So, have you told Lucifer yet?" Gabriella asked scooching closer to me on the couch in the hall.

I slowly shook my head no.

"He's goanna find out sooner or later." Lilith spoke sitting down next to me.

I frowned.

I know that too.

"I can tell if you want." Gabriella volunteered wholeheartedly with a grin on her face.

"No." I spoke instinctively holding my belly with my right-hand palm, caressing leisurely.

"Until the right moment arrives, he should not even have a doubt. Promise?" I asked to the both of them.

They observed each other obviously contemplating in their head upon my decision.

After a minute or two, Lilith finally broke the silence.

"Promise." Lilith nodded giving me a slight reassuring smile.

Both of us turned to Gabriella waiting for her turn.

She clenched and unclenched her jaw still considering before sighing defeatedly.

"Promise." She sighed looking down.

"Thank you." I expressed and she embraced me with a warm hug.

"Better take care of my nephew." She teased playfully, winking at me.

"Or niece?" Lilith questioned crossing her arms over chest, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Right. Or niece." Gabriella nodded with a sly smirk playing on her lips mocking Lilith's words, resulting Lilith to roll her eyes at her infantile behavior.

Gabriella Zades P.O.V

I walked into my chamber, closing the door and locking it up.

I groaned before heaving of my white shirt above my head and sloppily tossing it down on the glossy marble flooring. Why do I feel so warm?

I dragged down my ripped-style shorts, leaving myself in only my undergarments before collapsing down on my Queen-sized bed.

I caught a familiar scent and I instantaneously became attentive towards my surroundings when a soft growl shortly followed. How could I have not caught it the moment I entered? I am an alpha's daughter, soon to be an alpha female.