Chapter 47 Surprise, Surprise

Valentine Winters P.O.V

"So, we heard from my brother that you were pregnant." Gabriella stated.

It has been a few days since the war, and for the first time since things happened, me, Gabriella and Lilith sat together.

My sisters returned back to their pack but somehow, I did sense some friction between my first sister Abigail, and her mate Eric.

When I enquired Rain about it, she mentioned that Eric was filing for a divorce, in wolf terms, a temporary break in their connection.

We didn't really want to question anything in regards to their relationship, however, my dad was pretty disappointed when he heard the news and surprisingly, he didn't exactly react nor pounce on Eric for making such a decision.

I was holding onto my baby girl while she was quietly sleeping in my arms while Gabriella held onto my baby boy who was also sleeping in hers.

Lucifer and Gabriel went out together, I'm not really sure why, he never really told me the reason for it except, it's something important and he would let me know once he was back.

"I am." Lilith responded to Gabriella, she seemed somehow trouble by something in her mind.

"Anything you want to share?" I asked her.

"Gabriel and I had a bit of an argument." Lilith started.

"About what?" Gabriella questioned.

"About the baby." Lilith says.

"What about the baby?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, while Gabriella and I looked at each other for a moment before our focus was back on Lilith.

"I don't want it." She sighed.

"Why not?" Gabriella furrowed her eyebrows.

"It's not as easy that you think, I'm just not ready to be a mother yet, I want to have one when I am ready to raise one." Lilith explained.

"I have two." I told.

"Exactly." Lilith cuts in.

"How do you find your life right now only being 18?" Lilith faces me.

"I understand it's not exactly how I imagined it would be but I still rather not have it any other way." I told genuinely.

Lilith scoffed.

"At least Lucifer is always there to help you take care of them, I doubt Gabriel would do the same." Lilith responded.

"What makes you say that? My brother loves children." Gabriella says.

Lilith sighed.

"Whatever it is, Gabriel made a pact with me. He wants the baby but he doesn't want me to have anything to do with it." Lilith exposed.

"That's ridiculous, you're the mother, you have everything to do with your baby." I spoke.

"Since I told him I don't want the baby, he got upset with me and cautioned me on that." Lilith frowned.

"He does not understand where I am coming from." Lilith then confronted, seeming sad.

"So, I see you got marked." I changed the subject, directing it towards Gabriella.

"Yea, I did." She blushed, touching the mark on her neck.

"How does it feel not being an Alpha female anymore?" I asked.

"How does that work?" Lilith questioned to Gabriella.

"I still have my alpha strength, it's just that my title got changed to a delta female. I did feel a little upset about it but I suppose it's just fate." She answered me.

"The female's title follows the male mate's title. Their strength however stays, but there are differences when it comes to lower ranks alike an omega." Gabriella then replied to Lilith.

"So, what if one is an omega?" Lilith then enquires.

"Well, her or his title would not really change." I answered instead.

"That seems pretty unfair." Lilith opinioned.

"It kind of is." I shrugged.

"We're back." I heard Lucifer's walk in the room before he even voiced out, with Gabriel in his side.

He neared towards Gabriella with his super speed. "Can I have my baby back?" Lucifer asks her, bending down to carry him.

"No." Gabriella teases holding onto the baby a little firmer.

I chuckled, "You can carry our baby girl, my arms are getting a little sore." I spoke.

Lucifer walked towards me before carrying her slowly into his arms.

"We have something to show you." Gabriel told me.

I looked over at Lucifer. "What is it?" I asked.

"You need to blindfold yourself first." Gabriel handed me the blindfold.

I narrowed my eyes. "Where did you guys go just now?" I questioned instead.

"Just trust us." Lucifer stated.

I sighed before taking the blindfold from Gabriel and wrapping it around my eyes.

"I'll guide you." Gabriel said, grabbing onto my arm.

Gabriel guided me somewhere, and since my eyes were blindfolded, my other senses instantly heightened.

I could hear someone opening a door and led me inside a room.

"You can open them now." I heard Lucifer say.

I took the blindfold off me and I was surprised to see my dad, mom, Octavius, Zachary, Adamone, Evelyn, Alpha Zades and his mate in the room, of course, Lilith, Gabriella were behind me as well.

The room was in two colours. On my right, the walls were painted pink, with pink balloons, a pink cradle and a little cute pink blanket. There was a pink wardrobe at the side and a pink fluffy carpet on the ground. It was pretty much the same with all blue on the other side of the room.

This seemed gender-stereotypical but I loved it either way.

"What's all this?" I asked totally surprised, with a huge smile on my face.

"Well since we missed most of your pregnancy period, we decided to celebrate a baby shower and baby naming ceremony at once, well Lucifer did." Alpha Zades stated, motioning towards Lucifer.

I faced Lucifer. "You did this all for me? When did you even find the time for all this?" I asked.

Lucifer shrugged. 

"A magician doesn't reveal his secrets." Adamone winks at me.

"Now, let's begin the ceremony." My dad said. 

So the book is about to come to an end within a few chapters left, but since this is a book that is basically focusing on Lucifer and Valentine, I might not be revealing what happens between Lilith and Gabriel's relationship, Abigail and Eric's relationship nor Shane and Kiara's relationship. However, if you guys do want me to reveal how Gabriel and Lilith's relationship will go since Gabriel forbid Lilith to have any right on their child, do let me know down in the comments, and I'll make an exception to update a few more chapters on them. Thank you all so much!! 

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters