Chapter 58 I'm The Alpha Now

Lucifer Zades P.O.V

What?

That's what causing the brutal pain?

I looked over and sure as hell, I had wings on my back. Compared to those bat-wings that vampires had, mine was surprisingly like a bird's and it was black as well.

Zachary came up onto the field in between me and Nathanial once more.

Some of the pack members were already starting to gossip that this was an unfair battle.

"A break is requested to discuss over that." Zachary motioned towards my wings.

"The fight is unfair. No werewolf can beat that." One of the pack members spoke up.

"He did not use his abilities." Zachary halted.

'There's no need for a break, I won't use my wings.' I mind-linked Zachary, trying my best to fold my wings, I'm not a hundred per cent sure how to control them either.

Where is Lorraine when I need her?

Zachary nodded.

"Lucifer assured that he will not use his new-formed wings, the battle shall re-commence." He voiced and moved away once again.

Nathanial and I circled each other once more, this battle is longer than I expected, maybe I did underestimate him.

I ran over to Nathanial's wolf and we were at it again.

My wolf then completely took over during the battle. His only goal was to win, defeat was never in a word in our dictionary.

He moved faster as we bit each other, I had to remind him to suppress our enhanced abilities.

Both of us were already bleeding after a few minutes had passed and my wolf had enough of the commotion as he aggressively pounced over Nathanial, hovering over him and growled viciously.

Another thing that I observed of Nathanial was that he can't do long fights, he gets tired eventually. I could see his wolf started to feel a little intimated by mines as he unconsciously started to spread our large wings to intimidate further.

'Remember the rule.' Zachary reminded in our heads and Hunter closes them back in.

Hunter continued growling menacingly for Nathanial to submit but his wolf was being stubborn as it tried to push us away but his strength and energy were dissipating the longer time was being spent.

We could feel a new form of power starting to take hold the both of us and the mind-link to the rest of the pack was being opened in my head. I could hear all of their thoughts.

I had to block them for the time being to refrain myself from getting distracted in it.

I could feel our breaths getting heavier and heavier while his wolf's ears were starting to fold as a form of submission though he was still growling.

I bared my canines at him, nearing towards his face, growling even louder resulting for him to stop eventually. My wolf knew the transferring of the title had already happened once the access to everyone's mind was granted.

Hunter moved away from Nathanial's figure and eyes the rest of the pack that surrounded us. He opened back the mind-link towards the rest of them.

'I'm the alpha now.' He growled to all of them while they slowly started bowing in submission, except for Valentine, as she was my equal.

Adamone Levi P.O.V

The day before...

I went into the forest at night as he was already there waiting.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

He threw a dress at me while I caught it and looked at him confused to what was I supposed to do with it.

"I know who took your mate's sister." Merlin casually says as my eyes widen in surprise.

"Lilith was taken? By who?" I enquired.

"A witch named Morgana. I need you to track her for me. She cast a spell where I would never be able to track her nor return back to my world. I need to know where is the gateway that she uses." Merlin clarifies.

"Your world?" I questioned.

Merlin nods but says nothing further.

"Must be a powerful witch to cast a spell on you." I noted.

"Except she didn't do it, our son is the gatekeeper of that world." He states.

"Our?" I raised an eyebrow.

Merlin nodded. "She's my wife."

Gabriella Zades P.O.V

Lucifer grew wings, why am I not surprised?

I saw Adam coming towards me in the corner of my eyes.

"Are you even allowed in this pack?" I asked him.

"Made a few friends." He shrugged.

"But, that's not the point. I may have figured out where Lilith might be." He tells and I felt the emptiness of my heart return at the mention of her name.

"However, it's not exactly good news." He notes and I felt my heart drop.

Lorraine Warren P.O.V

"There's a hell of a big clan you got there." Oz states as he held onto my head searching for my memories though I tried to fight him.

His eyes went white alongside mines before returning to their normal green and he took a step away from me releasing my head, resulting me to drop onto the ground.

"However, there's one particular that caught my interest." He continues.

"That hybrid could make us a lot of money." He utters to himself bringing his hand towards his face in thinking, his fingernails were all painted black.

"Don't you dare touch him." I warned, trying to get back up on my feet.

"Or what? You'll bite me? Let's save that for the bedroom, now shall we?" He licks his lips seductively.

"Now let me think, the father or the twins? Who's the better subject?" He ponders.

"Leave them alone, they've already been through enough." Lilith voices.

"That's not my problem now, is it? All we care about here is making money, though, recently, I got my eyes on another prize." Oz eyes me up and down, making my whole body to shudder.

"Over my dead body." I assured.

"Please." Oz scoffs.

"One love potion, and you'd already come begging for me." He guarantees. 

Updating more, making up for the days I didn't update, also a lil bit worried I won't be able to update much since homework and assignments are piling in. But don't worry, ill try my best to update as soon as I can! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Have a great day! 

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW (IG-

- Valentine Winters