Chapter 10 Significance of First Born

Recap:

Dear Octavius,

I'm on my way.

Love,

Abigail Winters

Devon Pendragon P.O.V

I was sitting down sloppily on the ground, resting my back on the wall, reminiscing my petty journey being a hunter.

Out of the sudden, I heard the metal gate open and saw a girl being harshly thrown inside the dungeon. Her frame hit the ground as she groaned weakly, her attire was all bloodied, torn and dirty.

Who's this slave?

I looked over at Leonardo, he shrugged not knowing either to why was a girl being thrown down here. Weren't the hunters only males?

She pulled her body back up, standing and turned her body towards our direction, facing us.

My eyes widen in utter surprise.

"Valentine?" I questioned, standing up from the ground carelessly not believing what was I seeing in front of my eyes.

"Lady, are you an abducting magnet with the hunters?" Michelangelo sighed looking at her.

"Shut up, Mikey." Raphael cursed at him.

"It's true, this is her third time here. Are you sure you're the Alpha's daughter?" Michelangelo continued.

Valentine just narrowed her eyes at him, not interested in responding back. She limped weakly before sitting down on another corner in the room, quietly.

"You deaf now too?" Michelangelo raised an eyebrow at her.

She just remained hushed.

"Cut it out, Mikey." Donatello rebuked him.

"Cut it out? She's the sole reason we are in this mess." Michelangelo groused.

"That's not true." Leonardo stated.

"We are in this mess because we saved a young wolf from her demise." Donatello alleged.

"We dug our own graves." Raphael concluded.

"Devon is here due to helping her, am I wrong?" Michelangelo grilled looking directly at me.

"Enough!" Valentine screeched at Michelangelo.

"I've been abducted, tortured, abused, shot and even came near to death. Who are you to dare speak when you know nothing about me?" She queried.

"I am here because I chose this path, there is no point in complaining about it now." I scorned at Michelangelo.

"It's true though." Donatello started.

Valentine faced him not understanding.

"Aren't alpha born strong enough to kill a human within a flick of a finger?" Donatello questioned genuinely without any mockery laced in his words.

"We are not murderers." She whispered.

"Yet, you're not tough either." Raphael specified.

"You have no idea of the power that I yield, I'm not like the others." She voiced.

Michelangelo chuckled sarcastically, huffing at her statement.

"That's not what I see." Michelangelo confessed.

"That's because you wouldn't even be alive to see it." She acknowledged looking at him.

What does she mean by that?

Lilith Ra P.O.V

Gabriel paced left and right in his room, holding onto his forehead with his right hand, massaging it lightly as he held his eyes closed in thought.

He stopped abruptly facing me.

"You knew?" He turned towards my figure looking at my frame with utter disappointment.

I just looked down, diverting my attention from his eyes to his shoes.

"You knew this whole time and you kept it away from me? Leave me. You kept it away from Lucifer? How inconsiderate could you imaginably be to retain such a thing from him?" He bellowed at me.

"I made her a promise and I kept it." I stood my ground.

"I don't break promises." I told truthfully.

"Breaking promises for the greater good would not kill anybody, might've actually saved someone." He slowly walked towards me.

"I didn't know things would've go this way." I admitted.

"It doesn't matter on what you think Lilith, don't you get it? The future Luna and heir of the Loupe Lycan's pack is in peril. Do you realize the importance of that?" He started.

He sighed.

"First born of actual mated wolves is what that springs power to the pack, our strength of being wolves. If the child dies, the whole pack follows." He frowned.

Sorry for the long wait, hope you enjoyed!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters