Chapter 2 Rapid Aging

Recap

"Look at me now." The voice became sterner than before, it obviously was not a request but an order.

Before I knew what was happening, I felt something soft being replaced onto my lips compared to the rough hand before.

My eyes shot up in complete and utter disbelief. Who dare to kiss me without my consent? When I looked to grasp who it was, I saw Adamone Levi slamming his soft lips onto mine, caressing it while his bluish green eyes were staring directly into my shocked hazel-green ones.

Evelyn Ra P.O.V

He retreated his face away from me, standing in his full height. Yet still towering over me to look straight into my eyes.

Anger bubbled inside of me as I regained back to my senses. Almost immediately, my right hand swung up to slap his face but before it could have laid a satisfying impact on his skin, his left hand grabbed my wrist and held it down on my right side.

"Calm down." He says.

I tried swinging my left hand to give him a nice punch, to crack his perfect sharp cheekbone, but to no avail as he claps onto it with his right hand and held it down on another side.

"Woah there." He told amused.

"Let me go." I hissed furiously.

"What the hell is going on here?" I heard a fuming voice of my sister, Lilith from my right.

Adam snapped his neck towards her direction and before I could interpret on what was about to happen next, my sister had already shifted into her maroon red wolf charging at Adam who glowered at her viciously and transformed into his own huge brown wolf charging towards her.

My hair flew past me as Adam took off in speed towards her.

"No!" I screeched at them.

I did not want them to fight.

They are friends.

My sister was perceptibly way smaller in size compared to Adam's wolf. She tried to leap at Adam, but he dodged her effortlessly, growling at her to stand down.

Her wolf shook her head and tried to lung at him once more. She bit his left ear and he howled in agony before shaking it off.

Something about his howl made my heart ache and I did not want him to get hurt. I did not want anyone to get hurt.

"Stop!" I shrieked at them but none of them were listening to me.

Gabriel Zades P.O.V

'Mate, find her.' My wolf suddenly surfaced.

What, why?

She just told me that she was going to find Evelyn. I was lost in my own thoughts when suddenly Lucifer appeared right in front of me.

"Something up?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"I am going to go find Lilith and Evelyn, I'll be back in a while." I told him and jogged away from the training range.

Valentine's father, Alpha Nathaniel and my dad have built ties. After the war between the werewolves and the hunters' months ago, they still have not rested although it was seemingly to be over. It's something in their wolf senses that they feel that something worse is coming.

They made both the packs to seal ties and prepare for battle each day. Lucifer has been suffering, he was not like the other pack members nor his blood is completely like ours.

The other pack members have been training since they were pups and for Lucifer to cope in such a short period of time has certainly been rough on him. He is a fast learner though, his skills have advanced compared to his capabilities beforehand.

Valentine on the other hand, stopped her training for no absolute cause. Eccentrically, she claims to be constantly exhausted and not fitting to train.

I went to the waterfall to find no one in sight.

That's unusual.

Wasn't Evelyn supposed to be here? Has Lilith already brought her sister back to the pack house?

My ears perked up as I heard distant growling coming from my left. It was soon followed with a voice "No.", and I immediately knew to whom that voice particularly belonged to.

Evelyn is in danger.

Without thinking, I ran towards the direction of the growls. I transformed into my pure white wolf mid-air, sprinting across the woods.

I saw Evelyn in front of a tree fixated on two wolves that were rebellious against each other, fighting.

"Stop." She shrieked.

One of the wolves were Lilith, my wolf's defensive mood surfaced as he took over and launched towards them to shield Lilith away from the other wolf.

The brown wolf had somehow pinned Lilith to the ground making her whimper from the defeat. My wolf went out of control as his speed increased and we tackled the brown wolf from above Lilith, tumbling and rolling onto one another.

I got back up on all four paws before walking over to my mate and standing over her wolf in a protective stance, challenging the brown male wolf to attack her once more as I snarled ferociously.

My wolf then recognized the brown wolf, as so did I.

I stopped growling, looking at him dumbfounded. Why did he attack Lilith?

"Lilith." Suddenly, we heard Evelyn say weakly. We directed our attention towards her, but something was not right.

She looked to be as though she was about to pass out any moment. All of us looked at one another before dashing towards Evelyn at the same time.

Lilith almost immediately shifted back into her human form not bothering that she was stark naked. "Eve, what's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

Me and Adam shifted back to our human form also, inspecting Evelyn. "I'm feeling- "She says before fainting, falling to her side as Adam catches her frame. Her physique unexpectedly reformed, she seemed to look older than seconds ago?

I am not being a pervert, but her curves developed tremendously as her height increased and her facial structure altered.

"What the hell is happening to her?" Lilith sounded confused and anxious observing her new figure.

"She's aging...rapidly" Adamone voiced looking at us with a frown etched on his lips.

Chapter 2 is out! PLEASE DO GIVE A COMMENT ON YOUR THOUGHTS! Whose your favorite character?

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

Valentine Winters