90

BOO hiya:) 

90

"I can come round tonight?" August asks. "Or you can come down to me."

"I don't like coming down to you because I never wanna leave." I mumble, pulling myself off of the boy and standing up from the bed.

"You could just not leave."

I throw him a desperate look, like August? This rule is taken from your rules.

His rules that never applied to me.

But they should have.

I slowly start getting dressed.

August and I have been seeing each other every day. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, even today Wednesday.... I was free from eleven ish and that is why he's here, in my bed, naked.

We were only supposed to be having lunch.

Now I was rushing to get myself ready for this meeting.

I've been having really good days. We stopped the whole, till sunrise thing. Even though it physically hurts trying to get up and leave.

He slept here Sunday, with me, but then he told me that he shouldn't have stayed when he knows it's not what I want.

It is what I want.

I just don't think it's what's good for me.

What we are currently doing- it's been good.

I spend the day doing good things, things that make me feel good, I go to all my lectures, I study, I do my hobbies, I go to art workshops and I went out for drinks with Victoria and Kendall and a few of their friends the other night, I saw Henry yesterday, for lunch. We are good, okay, it was awkward at first but then we both laughed at how we were being awkward, and it was okay.

I went to the markets on my own, brought little things from the stalls, things I didn't need, things that August laughed at when I showed him that evening...

So yeah, I fill my day working on myself, being positive, happy. He spends his days doing the samr, doing his exams, seeing my dad, his mum, he's working on being open to them when he's struggling and then it turns nine and Luella and T are either at ours and in her room or they're at his and in his T's room and then August comes up or I go down and we sink into each other for a few hours every night.

This was just a fluke, this afternoon.

It's been harder to keep our hands to ourselves.

I don't know why. I thought it would fade, like the attraction.

But it hasn't.

I watch him lie down in my bed and I laugh at him, watching him close his eyes.

"You sleepy?"

"Mm." He hums.

I turn around to the mirror, fixing my hair into a ponytail. "You can stay if you like?"

"Will you be back after your meeting?"

"Um, no." I say. "I have dance and then I'm going out."

August opens his eyes again, watching me as I sort myself out in front of the mirror.

"Who are you going out with?"

"Er... you remember that Abbie and Ollie? From the party. Them."

"Damn and I thought telling him you were STI ridden would have put him off."

I roll my eyes and turn around to him, walking towards his snuggled-up figure. "Well obviously I corrected that statement when I saw him last week. And I won't stay out long so we could um yanoe have a hug later, when I get back."